4611 pts ยท December 12, 2014
You might want to lay off pornhub for a week.
No such guy, I just feel the style is underrepresented in media as most people don't know about it, which is a shame.
Tournament and ceremony. Although if in combat they wouldn't prove much of a danger to the wearer as they're attached weakly.
I thought witchers were sterile.
This is some real Bladerunner shit
As a cat owner I can tell that's actually distressed cat, soon to become a wolverine cat.
When were you born?
This is why you shouldn't make history posts at 5am.
God dammit I knew I forgot something
Toby Capwell's suit, the red one, for example cost around 8,000 USD
http://www.plattnerwerkstatt.de/ One of them was made by these guys, but the price is probably beyond your means.
Why go to Judy when you can just go Wick?
You imply imgur would ever downvote cats?
How did you build it OP?
A shame that it would be eviscerated by a single sword strike due to being butted and not riveted.
hey, I reposted from a russian website, so it took some difficulty to find as an english speaker.
Holy mother of god I just got on the front page.
HAHAHA, I know the source for 1. That's PORN. Softcore porn, but porn none the less.
Must. Not. Yawn.
That will be a confusing title in South East Asia.
That guy's got the "I've seen some shit" look to him.
Tiss an Ecranche
Now that I think of it, I should have labelled it as Wizardry.
OP either stole my dog or cloned it without consent.
A fucking kiss isn't the same thing as the rest of it.
As a medievalist/early modernist I find most of the armor good, but that visor is nasty and ahistorical as hell.
I don't know. Denial can help some people but IMO the start of dealing with a problem is acknowledging its existence.
But Summer is miserable and there's never been a good one.
No shit, but saying the guy's fine is just denying reality. Granted the parents certainly have cause to not like reality or respect it.
You might want to lay off pornhub for a week.
No such guy, I just feel the style is underrepresented in media as most people don't know about it, which is a shame.
Tournament and ceremony. Although if in combat they wouldn't prove much of a danger to the wearer as they're attached weakly.
I thought witchers were sterile.
This is some real Bladerunner shit
As a cat owner I can tell that's actually distressed cat, soon to become a wolverine cat.
When were you born?
This is why you shouldn't make history posts at 5am.
God dammit I knew I forgot something
Toby Capwell's suit, the red one, for example cost around 8,000 USD
http://www.plattnerwerkstatt.de/ One of them was made by these guys, but the price is probably beyond your means.
Why go to Judy when you can just go Wick?
You imply imgur would ever downvote cats?
How did you build it OP?
A shame that it would be eviscerated by a single sword strike due to being butted and not riveted.
hey, I reposted from a russian website, so it took some difficulty to find as an english speaker.
Holy mother of god I just got on the front page.
HAHAHA, I know the source for 1. That's PORN. Softcore porn, but porn none the less.
Must. Not. Yawn.
That will be a confusing title in South East Asia.
That guy's got the "I've seen some shit" look to him.
Tiss an Ecranche
Now that I think of it, I should have labelled it as Wizardry.
OP either stole my dog or cloned it without consent.
A fucking kiss isn't the same thing as the rest of it.
As a medievalist/early modernist I find most of the armor good, but that visor is nasty and ahistorical as hell.
I don't know. Denial can help some people but IMO the start of dealing with a problem is acknowledging its existence.
But Summer is miserable and there's never been a good one.
No shit, but saying the guy's fine is just denying reality. Granted the parents certainly have cause to not like reality or respect it.