2270 pts · January 19, 2012
Mostly Lurk, Sometimes I'm funny :)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
Let’s circle back to this
It WaS tAKeN oUt Of CoNtExT
heard about this in my end of the island as well. sorry you had to find him, but im glad you did, for the families sake
Casio
Okay, but wheres the Ark of the Covenant?
Stony Brook!
Spared no Expense
spacebar!
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LINT LICKER YOU COOTIE QUEEN
Do people only wear full length pants, and fitting turtlenecks? Do men and women wave to each other from a respectable distance?
To shreds you say?
Ah okay, thanks for the clarify! I figured it was something with internal politics
I thought it was him saying 'Cunt' on TV, twice in one skit?
Don't drink the water. They put something in it, to make you forget... I don't even remember how I got here!
I'd like to believe that even though it was AIDS, his talent and wonder spread across the cosmos in search of a another vessel to contain it
Yea, loads a Bullshit
BAH HAH HA HA HAAA
Before my dad transferred he's was in one of the precincts that were told to stay back while it was all going down, absolutely terrifying
I'm on a flight, but I'd do it once I land. I sing it in my head every time I see this repost
I have an old Nvidia 760 card, it overheated so bad, once I put an AIOand bracket & I've been happy ever since, but I still air cool my cpu
#13 here he is, stuck in the ISS with you
Interesting, but how does it fare in New York rush hour traffic near the city?
Send bobs not bombs
while finding acceptance of his step daughter, who openly defies, and loathes him
Lilies, and candles surrounded it. Not a single Snape wand, was available for sale as they were all sold, and the staff In HP world were sad
I was in Universal Orlando the morning he died, in Diagon Alley, there was a door that said Severus Snape on it, covered in white roses 1/
"...Wand of Gamelon?" *proceeded to be beaten senseless* with a shoe
Poop shitgun
MORTY WE GOTTA LEAVE
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
Let’s circle back to this
It WaS tAKeN oUt Of CoNtExT
heard about this in my end of the island as well. sorry you had to find him, but im glad you did, for the families sake
Casio
Okay, but wheres the Ark of the Covenant?
Stony Brook!
Spared no Expense
spacebar!
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LINT LICKER YOU COOTIE QUEEN
Do people only wear full length pants, and fitting turtlenecks? Do men and women wave to each other from a respectable distance?
To shreds you say?
Ah okay, thanks for the clarify! I figured it was something with internal politics
I thought it was him saying 'Cunt' on TV, twice in one skit?
Don't drink the water. They put something in it, to make you forget... I don't even remember how I got here!
I'd like to believe that even though it was AIDS, his talent and wonder spread across the cosmos in search of a another vessel to contain it
Yea, loads a Bullshit
BAH HAH HA HA HAAA
Before my dad transferred he's was in one of the precincts that were told to stay back while it was all going down, absolutely terrifying
I'm on a flight, but I'd do it once I land. I sing it in my head every time I see this repost
I have an old Nvidia 760 card, it overheated so bad, once I put an AIOand bracket & I've been happy ever since, but I still air cool my cpu
#13 here he is, stuck in the ISS with you
Interesting, but how does it fare in New York rush hour traffic near the city?
Send bobs not bombs
while finding acceptance of his step daughter, who openly defies, and loathes him
Lilies, and candles surrounded it. Not a single Snape wand, was available for sale as they were all sold, and the staff In HP world were sad
I was in Universal Orlando the morning he died, in Diagon Alley, there was a door that said Severus Snape on it, covered in white roses 1/
"...Wand of Gamelon?" *proceeded to be beaten senseless* with a shoe
Poop shitgun
MORTY WE GOTTA LEAVE