1317 pts ยท August 19, 2012
I don't really have a profile. Yay. :3
FWIW @op, my girlfriend suffers from fibromyalgia, autonomic neuropathy, and peripheral neuropathy. We know your pain.
@sarah What is this? Art for ants?
Somehow, I've always imagined that's why 2 Chainz got where he is...
Detective Conan isn't in this list. If it were it'd need its own entire infographic.
Heyyy, Oceania doesn't have a space program!
I always think of him when I think Deng lol
Well you're at 12 years right now, so good luck!
As a guess-- if the remodeling was done after the 1980s it could've been a check for CFCs. The first C could have been a mistake.
Rofl, my cat does that. I should video it sometime.
You can kick this thing's ass. This is a lifestyle change. Know that going in. <3
Haha, miiiiiight wanna tap some of those nails in!
I always upvote ass.
Oh my god some of those are honestly brilliant
That's pretty awesome. I wonder if we could get one that's presented as in the gallery above but in 'real time'.
The tallest became the shortest and the shortest became the tallest. ...
Y'goddamn right.
We DO exist. We are cool dudes, yes?
Just think that, while the above is moving, some perspective is important, just as it should be to the'shallow' messages in the other images
My best friend, 13B Army, spent 13 months in Taji. So it ain't a lack of respect. Got a ton. Worried every day.
... not to remind us how much more meaningful their struggles are than ours. I love my brothers and sisters in the armed forces, but yeesh.
You think this is a motherfucking game?
:>
Of course not, it's been 111 years and he hasn't melted
Same!
I laugh at most of her comments. Quickly becoming one of my favorite commenters.
You thought I was a woman? ... Acting.
I was thinking the same. Isn't that where they pause as they're entering Rivendell...?
A thin, blue line
How to drink water with a fork? Silly cat!
FWIW @op, my girlfriend suffers from fibromyalgia, autonomic neuropathy, and peripheral neuropathy. We know your pain.
@sarah What is this? Art for ants?
Somehow, I've always imagined that's why 2 Chainz got where he is...
Detective Conan isn't in this list. If it were it'd need its own entire infographic.
Heyyy, Oceania doesn't have a space program!
I always think of him when I think Deng lol
Well you're at 12 years right now, so good luck!
As a guess-- if the remodeling was done after the 1980s it could've been a check for CFCs. The first C could have been a mistake.
Rofl, my cat does that. I should video it sometime.
You can kick this thing's ass. This is a lifestyle change. Know that going in. <3
Haha, miiiiiight wanna tap some of those nails in!
I always upvote ass.
Oh my god some of those are honestly brilliant
That's pretty awesome. I wonder if we could get one that's presented as in the gallery above but in 'real time'.
The tallest became the shortest and the shortest became the tallest. ...
Y'goddamn right.
We DO exist. We are cool dudes, yes?
Just think that, while the above is moving, some perspective is important, just as it should be to the'shallow' messages in the other images
My best friend, 13B Army, spent 13 months in Taji. So it ain't a lack of respect. Got a ton. Worried every day.
... not to remind us how much more meaningful their struggles are than ours. I love my brothers and sisters in the armed forces, but yeesh.
You think this is a motherfucking game?
:>
Of course not, it's been 111 years and he hasn't melted
Same!
I laugh at most of her comments. Quickly becoming one of my favorite commenters.
You thought I was a woman? ... Acting.
I was thinking the same. Isn't that where they pause as they're entering Rivendell...?
A thin, blue line
How to drink water with a fork? Silly cat!