956 pts ยท June 1, 2013
I'm learnding!
just one
Well, The Boondocks is in the style.
Is the dog alive? It looked like it moved a little...
Comments load too fast so I can't see the new loader :(
ESRB/PEGI doesn't restrict people of certain ages from having fun.
Reddit gets more traffic than imgur, so more people upvoted the reddit post.
i know there is no excuse, but we don't know the story of the person that left the puppy there
yes but you don't know the area this dog was found in, it may not have any shelters.
plot twist: OP has no sexual preference due to them being one o them japanese robits
lack of funds to feed dog, don't know why they couldn't give it to someone else to take care of
lack of funds
what if you accidentally shit yourself
*all, most of the user submitted stuff is just sob stories and people talking about user submitted stuff
Big Ben ofc
i usually hear people saying "boy this party sure is fun" and all their friends start laughing they really enjoy it
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL CHILD
i'm usually the one setting up the party but i'm usually ignored during them
you really need to see someone, staying inside all the time is not healthy, don't get why so many people do it here
yeaaa my dad droped me a bunch butt i am fien
Let John Redcorn fix that for ya.
Yeah, this is probably why we have posts from reddit on here, every post from this is just horrible
I use my genitals as a screwdriver! they were already taken from me...
I've slipped my dingly dangly out while saving many people! They won't let me be a lifeguard there again :(
Somebody flashes their boobies and get media attention but when I waggle my willy I get arrested! Sexism at its worst.
(2/2) recommend that one cause you could get a much better one for only a bit more.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-Graphics-Express-Eyefinity-Technology/dp/B00BP5VCOM about the equivalent of an XB1. Wouldn't (1/2)
Unless you're buying a 1300W PSU or living in Australia I don't know how that should cost that much.
buy a PC, it'll be your life partner. I've personally had my PC for years now and only done some updates. Runs like a beast
I take shits the size of cucumbers. Still ain't the size of mah DICK AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm learnding!
just one
Well, The Boondocks is in the style.
Is the dog alive? It looked like it moved a little...
Comments load too fast so I can't see the new loader :(
ESRB/PEGI doesn't restrict people of certain ages from having fun.
Reddit gets more traffic than imgur, so more people upvoted the reddit post.
i know there is no excuse, but we don't know the story of the person that left the puppy there
yes but you don't know the area this dog was found in, it may not have any shelters.
plot twist: OP has no sexual preference due to them being one o them japanese robits
lack of funds to feed dog, don't know why they couldn't give it to someone else to take care of
lack of funds
what if you accidentally shit yourself
*all, most of the user submitted stuff is just sob stories and people talking about user submitted stuff
Big Ben ofc
i usually hear people saying "boy this party sure is fun" and all their friends start laughing they really enjoy it
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL CHILD
i'm usually the one setting up the party but i'm usually ignored during them
you really need to see someone, staying inside all the time is not healthy, don't get why so many people do it here
yeaaa my dad droped me a bunch butt i am fien
Let John Redcorn fix that for ya.
Yeah, this is probably why we have posts from reddit on here, every post from this is just horrible
I use my genitals as a screwdriver! they were already taken from me...
I've slipped my dingly dangly out while saving many people! They won't let me be a lifeguard there again :(
Somebody flashes their boobies and get media attention but when I waggle my willy I get arrested! Sexism at its worst.
(2/2) recommend that one cause you could get a much better one for only a bit more.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-Graphics-Express-Eyefinity-Technology/dp/B00BP5VCOM about the equivalent of an XB1. Wouldn't (1/2)
Unless you're buying a 1300W PSU or living in Australia I don't know how that should cost that much.
buy a PC, it'll be your life partner. I've personally had my PC for years now and only done some updates. Runs like a beast
I take shits the size of cucumbers. Still ain't the size of mah DICK AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAA