2540 pts ยท January 24, 2017
Man, i love my niblings to bits, but i do not agree lmao. It's a very annoying sound to me 90% of the time lol
Can confirm. They just hose off boats, but people want fish as fresh as possible
I love this fun fact
My favorite part is the souffle pancakes--aka a Japanese recipe lmao
Right???
Cashapp is way newer than PayPal
Venmo is too
Just??? Use PayPal? Or venmo? Man there's a lot of shitty ones but there's plenty of free ones too
Literally Africa
There's 13 cats spread between three units on this lot and i gotta say. Even the men are crazy cat ladies.
Yeah! This is my goal with my kitten. So far he's doing great!!! Yay adventure kitties!!!
Cool that article basically said no to the commenter they were replying to.
You can move those voluntarily too. They're just bad actors.
Not a single mention of mutts or the fact purebreds are prone to genetic based issues
Just because it's normal doesn't mean it's good. Not all aussies are working dogs, is even say working aussies are in the minority now.
Me too! I've adopted the term queer but it's a weird not everyone's happy with, understandably. Rock on, friend ace!
Say no to breeding white tigers on purpose.
"Inbred white tiger" is redundant; white tigers are inbred as a rule. It's a large part of the reason why they're generally so unhealthy.
I named my chickens Soup, Stock, Nugget, and Assface.
Technically it's an osprey but like. Yeah.
As an asexual, i don't hold shitty people against the whole community, but i understand you opting out. People can suck.
Honestly same. As a gardener, most of my plants are expected to either make it or become fertilizer.
Orchids are a plant that thrives on neglect! Like. Actual gardening tip. Barring super fancy ones. Most don't bloom until you forget them.
Alsogenuinely: orchids are a plant that thrives on neglect. Put it outside somewhere shady, bring it in for winter, water sometimes.
I got a big expensive orchid once. Didn't bloom for a year. Found it rolled under the table, happy as a clam.
I never did this as a kid but my brother just got a round pool and i cannot wait to do this with my niece. Thanks my dude
SORRY MY DUDE BUT YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME.
I'm tall for a woman (5'10", nothing outrageous) and recently found myself exclaiming "fuck you're tall" whensurprised by a 6'10" stranger.
I've started aggressively pretending i deserve it. Like someone will say my art is cute and I'll be like YEAH!!!! IT IS!!!!!! It's nice
I had to look that up! I want aware of that. But it's not because it's not hydrating, to be fair. Good luck my dude!!!!
Man, i love my niblings to bits, but i do not agree lmao. It's a very annoying sound to me 90% of the time lol
Can confirm. They just hose off boats, but people want fish as fresh as possible
I love this fun fact
My favorite part is the souffle pancakes--aka a Japanese recipe lmao
Right???
Cashapp is way newer than PayPal
Venmo is too
Just??? Use PayPal? Or venmo? Man there's a lot of shitty ones but there's plenty of free ones too
Literally Africa
There's 13 cats spread between three units on this lot and i gotta say. Even the men are crazy cat ladies.
Yeah! This is my goal with my kitten. So far he's doing great!!! Yay adventure kitties!!!
Cool that article basically said no to the commenter they were replying to.
You can move those voluntarily too. They're just bad actors.
Not a single mention of mutts or the fact purebreds are prone to genetic based issues
Just because it's normal doesn't mean it's good. Not all aussies are working dogs, is even say working aussies are in the minority now.
Me too! I've adopted the term queer but it's a weird not everyone's happy with, understandably. Rock on, friend ace!
Say no to breeding white tigers on purpose.
"Inbred white tiger" is redundant; white tigers are inbred as a rule. It's a large part of the reason why they're generally so unhealthy.
I named my chickens Soup, Stock, Nugget, and Assface.
Technically it's an osprey but like. Yeah.
As an asexual, i don't hold shitty people against the whole community, but i understand you opting out. People can suck.
Honestly same. As a gardener, most of my plants are expected to either make it or become fertilizer.
Orchids are a plant that thrives on neglect! Like. Actual gardening tip. Barring super fancy ones. Most don't bloom until you forget them.
Alsogenuinely: orchids are a plant that thrives on neglect. Put it outside somewhere shady, bring it in for winter, water sometimes.
I got a big expensive orchid once. Didn't bloom for a year. Found it rolled under the table, happy as a clam.
I never did this as a kid but my brother just got a round pool and i cannot wait to do this with my niece. Thanks my dude
SORRY MY DUDE BUT YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME.
I'm tall for a woman (5'10", nothing outrageous) and recently found myself exclaiming "fuck you're tall" whensurprised by a 6'10" stranger.
I've started aggressively pretending i deserve it. Like someone will say my art is cute and I'll be like YEAH!!!! IT IS!!!!!! It's nice
I had to look that up! I want aware of that. But it's not because it's not hydrating, to be fair. Good luck my dude!!!!