arcastro

2076 pts ยท July 9, 2013


I missed my cake day twice already. I'm Hispanic but don't speak Spanish, comprende? I have an unhealthy obsession with all things dairy and I'm lactose intolerant, get at me. My favorite hobbies include reading, and slight alcoholism probably. Almost 4 years deep in my relationship with user Raggumuffin. But I have better karma ayyyyy Feel free to message if you need a friend. I'm well versed in pretending I know what I'm taking about. Disclaimer: NO DICK PICS, I will put your shit on blast.

Lovely woman

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ah, I worked with a girl like this. She was very friendly to my face. Not so much while she was shit talking me to my fiance the next day.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Well then Ill stay in the US where I understand the dates and be quiet lol

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

"In the fall" my store is still carrying it because its so high in demand

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Severe attraction to Asians

10 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 3

Do you drive a Chevrolet movie theater?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I laughed +1

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Well that vomit tasted great in my mouth

10 years ago | Likes 17 Dislikes 0

Also to make the dog look more threatening. I don't think it's anything but for show. Ex: dobermans with unclipped ears look SUPER sweet.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

& small dogs tend to be the meanest. I've NEVER met a nice pomeranian.

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Definitely not pits. I grew up around them & they're sweet. Mastiffs look like freaking bears, but idk about the behavior.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Sorry I couldn't help more.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Honestly, i wouldn't know, I've never owned either. I just know that chows can be very difficult to train on account of the asshole thing.

10 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

They can be extremely difficult to train and very temperamental. Theyre basically fluffy assholes. But damn if they aren't fucking adorable

10 years ago | Likes 26 Dislikes 0

Im pretty sure they're chow chows

10 years ago | Likes 36 Dislikes 1

D'awwwwsage? Anybody? No? Okay I'll be in the corner if anyone needs me

10 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 2

Pssst that wasn't OP. That guy is agreeing with you

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Exactly. Born here, family from PR. That's about it lol

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

In old versions, she was born a gorgon. In newer ones: "but because Poseidonhad raped her in Athena's temple, the enraged Athena (1/2)

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yeah, poor Medusa

10 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

+1 for sourcing

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

So...would that hurt his feet? Inb4 "no because he's Jesus"

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

All of them on one bear? Was this bear named Vladimir Putin

10 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 0

Aw, well thank you lol

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Even better

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh no, I'm almost 20 and I call my customers "hon." Is that why people hit on me at the window? Because i don't say it to flirt.

10 years ago | Likes 20 Dislikes 0

Chipotle is shutting down for a while :(

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I do that to. But only after like the 3rd or 4th time. Because if someone KEEPS interrupting, they probably don't care about your POV.

10 years ago | Likes 36 Dislikes 0

imgur.com/r2emcBa.png

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0