118 pts ยท May 9, 2013
i sometimes get so mad i could burn an ebook
Lets go Shorks!
Which is why Cooke is the douchier version.
Matt Cooke is a some-how douchier version of Sean Avery.
And then REAPPEAR IN THE DUMBEST RETCON EVER
Good on you OP,
I HAVEN'T CLOSED MY EYES. IN A LONG. TIIIIIIIME
The Avatar stance on the Microsoft one is great.
http://i.gyazo.com/2bacc0503a9710eb2fe59b6b0097cd1c.gif ????
Where is the Brazzers logo on that picture of Schweiner and Poldi kissing Rihanna?! COME ON, GUYS.
Now all we need is a Maple Leafs joke..
Saved for future use.
>mfw http://youtu.be/-LBPf0hcaz4?t=29s
incorrect, you did not say SHAZBOT!
Not currently, but I did play indoor roller at Skate City off of US-69 near the 95th street exit. I'm a goalie
I'm in. (ALSO GO HOCKEY)
KC IMGUR GET!
Power Folk Metal here we come!
Caption nailed it.
JACK RUSSELLS! HAVE AN UPVOTE
Ridin' Torts(y)?
I have neighbors who are Canucks fans. They apologized to me after the incident earlier. (And all previous)
PS: Go Badgers!
Yeah. But there's so much shit, it would become "Stay Classy Madison."
"MY TIM HORTONS CASHIER IS HOTTER THAN YOURS!"
Classic Bollig.
more like MEDICAT amirite?
Upon zooming on the picture, that is actually highly likely.
Lets go Shorks!
Which is why Cooke is the douchier version.
Matt Cooke is a some-how douchier version of Sean Avery.
And then REAPPEAR IN THE DUMBEST RETCON EVER
Good on you OP,
I HAVEN'T CLOSED MY EYES. IN A LONG. TIIIIIIIME
The Avatar stance on the Microsoft one is great.
http://i.gyazo.com/2bacc0503a9710eb2fe59b6b0097cd1c.gif ????
Where is the Brazzers logo on that picture of Schweiner and Poldi kissing Rihanna?! COME ON, GUYS.
Now all we need is a Maple Leafs joke..
Saved for future use.
>mfw http://youtu.be/-LBPf0hcaz4?t=29s
incorrect, you did not say SHAZBOT!
Not currently, but I did play indoor roller at Skate City off of US-69 near the 95th street exit. I'm a goalie
I'm in. (ALSO GO HOCKEY)
KC IMGUR GET!
Power Folk Metal here we come!
Caption nailed it.
JACK RUSSELLS! HAVE AN UPVOTE
Ridin' Torts(y)?
I have neighbors who are Canucks fans. They apologized to me after the incident earlier. (And all previous)
PS: Go Badgers!
Yeah. But there's so much shit, it would become "Stay Classy Madison."
"MY TIM HORTONS CASHIER IS HOTTER THAN YOURS!"
Classic Bollig.
more like MEDICAT amirite?
Upon zooming on the picture, that is actually highly likely.