5161 pts ยท September 30, 2013
I love focus's, but I don't think I could spend 45000 to tell people I drive a Ford Focus.
Luckily she takes after her mother!
We arrrre. Been a rough year financially so we are just enjoying a family Christmas with minimal gifts. It's been amazing.
Thank you.
I like the part where you posted this and got downvoted, just so you could post it here.
I love everyone in the comments getting super offended by a joke. The title is clearly accurate. Holy shit people, laugh.
Why do I feel like you share in my experiences?
What game now?
Enjoy your shit phone.
Dude that last reply is about as betacuck as you can fucking get.
AKSHUALLY, that's not an engine, it's an engine block. You don't look at a chocolate chip and call it a chocolate chip cookie, do you?
The king has spoken.
And now I will do it for my daughter. When the time comes, she is still a poopypants 6 month old.thanks for the tip, unknowingly.
Oh boy, you mean I didn't beat millions of other people? What a piece of shit I am.
Yeah, I know. Yet I have -10 points. Haha.
Says the guy who posts pictures of women in swimwear and his girlfriend holding animals.
Wow, you must be used to this kinda stuff. Although, I bet it still feels the same way as the 1st one.
Thanks!
Oh, YOU.
The rocket you are using is about 20x than what is necessary for a round-trip to the Mun.
Clearly a lot of Patriots fans on Imgur.
Hatred is not okay, especially when you use religion to justify it.
Don't be thick. He isn't comparing the two. He is making a statement that not everyone agrees with the radicals of their religion.
Only a fool would condemn one type of hate, while excusing another.
One perpetrates the other. They both start from the same place.
Hate is hate, friend.
Actually you'll be in a fucking coffin.
"Day 154, they still do not suspect I am not a water bottle."
Honestly, I feel like downvoting just because I know the concept of that gif, and you could have done a lot better.
Have you completed the 2nd season?
I love focus's, but I don't think I could spend 45000 to tell people I drive a Ford Focus.
Luckily she takes after her mother!
We arrrre. Been a rough year financially so we are just enjoying a family Christmas with minimal gifts. It's been amazing.
Thank you.
I like the part where you posted this and got downvoted, just so you could post it here.
I love everyone in the comments getting super offended by a joke. The title is clearly accurate. Holy shit people, laugh.
Why do I feel like you share in my experiences?
What game now?
Enjoy your shit phone.
Dude that last reply is about as betacuck as you can fucking get.
AKSHUALLY, that's not an engine, it's an engine block. You don't look at a chocolate chip and call it a chocolate chip cookie, do you?
The king has spoken.
And now I will do it for my daughter. When the time comes, she is still a poopypants 6 month old.thanks for the tip, unknowingly.
Oh boy, you mean I didn't beat millions of other people? What a piece of shit I am.
Yeah, I know. Yet I have -10 points. Haha.
Says the guy who posts pictures of women in swimwear and his girlfriend holding animals.
Wow, you must be used to this kinda stuff. Although, I bet it still feels the same way as the 1st one.
Thanks!
Oh, YOU.
The rocket you are using is about 20x than what is necessary for a round-trip to the Mun.
Clearly a lot of Patriots fans on Imgur.
Hatred is not okay, especially when you use religion to justify it.
Don't be thick. He isn't comparing the two. He is making a statement that not everyone agrees with the radicals of their religion.
Only a fool would condemn one type of hate, while excusing another.
One perpetrates the other. They both start from the same place.
Hate is hate, friend.
Actually you'll be in a fucking coffin.
"Day 154, they still do not suspect I am not a water bottle."
Honestly, I feel like downvoting just because I know the concept of that gif, and you could have done a lot better.
Have you completed the 2nd season?