87913 pts ยท June 2, 2011
I love earth porn, photography, and bacon. And yes, I -DO- lift. If you comment on a picture of mine, I'll always upvote it!
oh my god I've created a monster. this made the front page a couple months ago and now it's a meme? I am one with the internet *zen
That's not a beer bong :c That's a rock
so you can uhaul your uhaul while uhaul your uhaul*
Go back in a few weeks. I bet the colors are going to be fakking unbelievable.
You should stick...stick your dick in it
And in case I missed ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!
I'm upset I couldn't find anything from western Ontario. My family has land near Lake of the Woods...definitely my favorite place on earth
Nope. Chuck Testa
Insert penis to continue*
That's the exact same ring I proposed to my ex wife with :(
I wish there were more of these. Would love to see Steve Buscemi and Jeff Bridges.
noooo door! stahp!
10/10 would be Bad Luck Brian and still break it :(
Replyless
Here's a video of him doing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Plc--ufONM
I believe it's housed here http://www.collegeofphysicians.org/mutter-museum/
Am I the only one who's never seen this show?
Any time buddy! Keep your head up
never say a single bad thing about her mother. She made a choice, but your willpower will only show how much better you are than her
I know what you mean. I was cheated on half the time we were married, but in the end, it's her fucking loss. fight for your daughter and
2/2 this time apart, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Shit I don't see it yet but we have to tell ourselves it's there for us
1/2 I've been divorced for 10 months after fighting just as long to hold my marriage together. It still feels like a losing battle after all
Upvote for Good Will Hunting. Nothing I can do could take the hurt away. I wish you the absolute best in getting through this
<3
who the fuck am I kidding :/ I'm just drunk
Beauty and passive agression
Yeah, because the "entire world" loves the US. And Iraq was behind 9/11.
Was expecting death. +1 to you
We started with 16 sousas but ended up with something like 20. Not sure about the trumpets (40ish?) But total size was around 260 in 2005
Oh I was long gone by then. 2005-2009. My freshman year we had something like 15 tenor saxes but a pretty normal sized battery
oh my god I've created a monster. this made the front page a couple months ago and now it's a meme? I am one with the internet *zen
That's not a beer bong :c That's a rock
so you can uhaul your uhaul while uhaul your uhaul*
Go back in a few weeks. I bet the colors are going to be fakking unbelievable.
You should stick...stick your dick in it
And in case I missed ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!
I'm upset I couldn't find anything from western Ontario. My family has land near Lake of the Woods...definitely my favorite place on earth
Nope. Chuck Testa
Insert penis to continue*
That's the exact same ring I proposed to my ex wife with :(
I wish there were more of these. Would love to see Steve Buscemi and Jeff Bridges.
noooo door! stahp!
10/10 would be Bad Luck Brian and still break it :(
Replyless
Here's a video of him doing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Plc--ufONM
I believe it's housed here http://www.collegeofphysicians.org/mutter-museum/
Am I the only one who's never seen this show?
Any time buddy! Keep your head up
never say a single bad thing about her mother. She made a choice, but your willpower will only show how much better you are than her
I know what you mean. I was cheated on half the time we were married, but in the end, it's her fucking loss. fight for your daughter and
2/2 this time apart, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Shit I don't see it yet but we have to tell ourselves it's there for us
1/2 I've been divorced for 10 months after fighting just as long to hold my marriage together. It still feels like a losing battle after all
Upvote for Good Will Hunting. Nothing I can do could take the hurt away. I wish you the absolute best in getting through this
<3
who the fuck am I kidding :/ I'm just drunk
Beauty and passive agression
Yeah, because the "entire world" loves the US. And Iraq was behind 9/11.
Was expecting death. +1 to you
We started with 16 sousas but ended up with something like 20. Not sure about the trumpets (40ish?) But total size was around 260 in 2005
Oh I was long gone by then. 2005-2009. My freshman year we had something like 15 tenor saxes but a pretty normal sized battery