357 pts ยท August 2, 2016
ummmm...
.
When I move you move
Beat the devil out of it
Someone trying to fight to the death?
Finally caught your ass in usersub
You fucking dad
MY CRESTA!
You forgot about never using the three words uttered by the legendary fartharder
Lightly Fried Fish Fillets
Very, very accurate
Dormamu...
Wall stuff
Tried so hard not to upvote that
Forgot cats ate her face
Well now I'm eating a poptart in math
Mastet Splinter really let himself go
Brovaries +1
40% loaded
If I haven't seen it, it's new to me
Now it's just weeding out the dumb ones
No this is Patrick
The exact moment when New York was done with his shit
Asking for a friend...
Seems the pussy grabbed back
You mean Butters?
Nooooooooope
.
.
When I move you move
Beat the devil out of it
Someone trying to fight to the death?
.
Finally caught your ass in usersub
You fucking dad
MY CRESTA!
You forgot about never using the three words uttered by the legendary fartharder
Lightly Fried Fish Fillets
Very, very accurate
Dormamu...
Wall stuff
Tried so hard not to upvote that
Forgot cats ate her face
Well now I'm eating a poptart in math
Mastet Splinter really let himself go
Brovaries +1
.
40% loaded
If I haven't seen it, it's new to me
Now it's just weeding out the dumb ones
No this is Patrick
No this is Patrick
The exact moment when New York was done with his shit
Asking for a friend...
Seems the pussy grabbed back
You mean Butters?
Nooooooooope