5575 pts ยท December 7, 2012
I carry the exact same. .380 hollow points is all you need. I have the M&P Shield as well, love the LCP II more though.
The City by the Bay! (that you shouldn't swim in...)
Cool. That machine is called a TITAN. They're manufactured downstairs. We sell them commercially so I don't know the guy. Still cool though
I was against it at first, but it really grew on me http://imgur.com/n2vqdIS
They're great cars. Just traded my 2011 in for a new 2015 SXT. Love the newest redesign they did.
Nice Charger
Challenger?
There are cheat codes for this game btw...some of them are awesome
Kadabra will do just fine then
This pokemon's speed is unbelievable. Coupled with the overpower Psychic type, most opponents go down on the first hit.
Catch an Abra. Train it and evolve it into a Kadabra and, if possible, trade to get an Alakazam. Doubt that last bit is possible though
Congrats! Both my wife and I waited, and it wasn't awkward or bad at all. A marriage is so much better when you wait
Weirdest thing is, I'm watching Stargate Atlantis on Amazon right now...irony
Dial Home Device.
That camper!
Well aren't you a peach? Bye then
It's all about how M$ is handling it. I have a great internet connection, but the XB1 takes everything too far. And M$ is too stuck up
I have that shirt! Strange thing is my wife loves it...
100% agree. I don't know why it's so weird to me, but having them where they are I've just never gotten used to it. Owned a PS2 for YEARS
Uhh no? The controller is almost exactly the same. Which isn't a bad thing, just is for me considering I've never liked it.
How quickly they don't care..*
I sure didn't...
I want a PS4 so much more, but most games I like are Xbox exclusives, and I just can't stand PS controllers. Never liked them at all
Including the new tub?
Directions uncle
Michigan isn't even the right shape -_- ...it's a MITTEN come on now!
Syler. Cannot unsee!
iPad support!
I remember watching this as a kid! Memories :)
+1. I make MUCH better sandwiches than my wife
I carry the exact same. .380 hollow points is all you need. I have the M&P Shield as well, love the LCP II more though.
The City by the Bay! (that you shouldn't swim in...)
Cool. That machine is called a TITAN. They're manufactured downstairs. We sell them commercially so I don't know the guy. Still cool though
I was against it at first, but it really grew on me http://imgur.com/n2vqdIS
They're great cars. Just traded my 2011 in for a new 2015 SXT. Love the newest redesign they did.
Nice Charger
Challenger?
There are cheat codes for this game btw...some of them are awesome
Kadabra will do just fine then
This pokemon's speed is unbelievable. Coupled with the overpower Psychic type, most opponents go down on the first hit.
Catch an Abra. Train it and evolve it into a Kadabra and, if possible, trade to get an Alakazam. Doubt that last bit is possible though
Congrats! Both my wife and I waited, and it wasn't awkward or bad at all. A marriage is so much better when you wait
Weirdest thing is, I'm watching Stargate Atlantis on Amazon right now...irony
Dial Home Device.
That camper!
Well aren't you a peach? Bye then
It's all about how M$ is handling it. I have a great internet connection, but the XB1 takes everything too far. And M$ is too stuck up
I have that shirt! Strange thing is my wife loves it...
100% agree. I don't know why it's so weird to me, but having them where they are I've just never gotten used to it. Owned a PS2 for YEARS
Uhh no? The controller is almost exactly the same. Which isn't a bad thing, just is for me considering I've never liked it.
How quickly they don't care..*
I sure didn't...
I want a PS4 so much more, but most games I like are Xbox exclusives, and I just can't stand PS controllers. Never liked them at all
Including the new tub?
Directions uncle
Michigan isn't even the right shape -_- ...it's a MITTEN come on now!
Syler. Cannot unsee!
iPad support!
I remember watching this as a kid! Memories :)
+1. I make MUCH better sandwiches than my wife