42 pts ยท October 6, 2015
CHI-WEENIE!!!
5
this thaws my cold heart. I r happy
As a 350 lbs man, squat jump fuck my whole day up.
I would too if I had the money
Man... some people have no chill...
I can't be the only one who wonders how she's gonna get that hair into that helmet. I can't even fit a baseball cap on my head....
Its exactly what made me stop playing ingress. I can't deal with people putting that much importance into a glorified google maps skin.
just pick the color you like. its a game. have fun.
same here. Never picked Yellow for anything before. figured why not. didn't think it would turn into some gang land style shade throwing...
god dammit...
He took the magic bag too far....
This. When you really come to terms with the cyclical nature of the human race and your own incredibly short existence, why bother?
completely agree. hopefully this age of special snowflakes ends soon so we can get back to just being normal human beings.
because people bruise easily these days. if you treat them like people, you're an asshole nowadays.
CHI-WEENIE!!!
5
this thaws my cold heart. I r happy
As a 350 lbs man, squat jump fuck my whole day up.
I would too if I had the money
Man... some people have no chill...
I can't be the only one who wonders how she's gonna get that hair into that helmet. I can't even fit a baseball cap on my head....
Its exactly what made me stop playing ingress. I can't deal with people putting that much importance into a glorified google maps skin.
just pick the color you like. its a game. have fun.
same here. Never picked Yellow for anything before. figured why not. didn't think it would turn into some gang land style shade throwing...
god dammit...
He took the magic bag too far....
This. When you really come to terms with the cyclical nature of the human race and your own incredibly short existence, why bother?
completely agree. hopefully this age of special snowflakes ends soon so we can get back to just being normal human beings.
because people bruise easily these days. if you treat them like people, you're an asshole nowadays.