100 pts ยท January 20, 2015
While you are using your power, you lose all your physical strength (aka, you fall over) and become motionless.
World Peace.
Should have been an unpopular opinion puffin.
Is this yours? It looks nice!
Why all the overdramatic text intros? They remind me too much of high school presentations.
If you go to wash your hands afterwards, you are a vacuum cleaner cleaner.
Like, I get that they hit the other car, but how did that cause them to flip over like that?
I remember since indy band making an entire music video like this...
Recently discovered Diablo 3. It's pretty nice, got a campaign mode and a ton of replay value. Also, has no one played the borderlands?
I find that most libraries carry an insane amount of manga, at least where I live.
My motives are... complex.
Not sure if this even really counts as a videogame, but Higurashi.
Ok... what does that have to do with anything? I don't even know where Cordell is... or what it is...
Here's the actual link (without the url query string at the end) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032HF60M/
...If I recall, there's actually an entire season of Higurashi dedicated to fanservice
I can't believe I'm downvoting this post, but I've gotta do what I've gotta do.
Hmm... there's a pun here, but I can nazi it.
My excuse for not watching Steins;Gate, it's not on American Netflix. It's on European Netflix, but not mine.
A new variation on the pointless machine. I wonder which side runs out first.
Ahh... first year animation students.
Well, this post appears to have a particular grudge against a certain state for no reason at all. (Look at the URL).
This was such a terrible pun, I screamed at the top of my lungs and started clawing at my screen.
Whelp, here's my comment. Where's my cat?
And this is why the Japanese don't accept umbrellas, even from friends.
I would believe the one in the basement because my parent's bedroom is nowhere near any staircase.
Oh man, this was exactly what I needed! I upvoted so hard!
get rich we're willing to attack them. (4/4)
without it mattering. Basically, it's like Robin Hood in terms of morals, we protect the poor when they're poor, but as soon as they (3/4)
and we protect them. When it's a giant corporation, we perceive them as a giant, emotionless entity that we could easily steal from (2/4)
It's the relation to the creator. When someone random on the internet makes something, it seems like anyone could do it (possibly us) (1/4)
While you are using your power, you lose all your physical strength (aka, you fall over) and become motionless.
World Peace.
Should have been an unpopular opinion puffin.
Is this yours? It looks nice!
Why all the overdramatic text intros? They remind me too much of high school presentations.
If you go to wash your hands afterwards, you are a vacuum cleaner cleaner.
Like, I get that they hit the other car, but how did that cause them to flip over like that?
I remember since indy band making an entire music video like this...
Recently discovered Diablo 3. It's pretty nice, got a campaign mode and a ton of replay value. Also, has no one played the borderlands?
I find that most libraries carry an insane amount of manga, at least where I live.
My motives are... complex.
Not sure if this even really counts as a videogame, but Higurashi.
Ok... what does that have to do with anything? I don't even know where Cordell is... or what it is...
Here's the actual link (without the url query string at the end) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032HF60M/
...If I recall, there's actually an entire season of Higurashi dedicated to fanservice
I can't believe I'm downvoting this post, but I've gotta do what I've gotta do.
Hmm... there's a pun here, but I can nazi it.
My excuse for not watching Steins;Gate, it's not on American Netflix. It's on European Netflix, but not mine.
A new variation on the pointless machine. I wonder which side runs out first.
Ahh... first year animation students.
Well, this post appears to have a particular grudge against a certain state for no reason at all. (Look at the URL).
This was such a terrible pun, I screamed at the top of my lungs and started clawing at my screen.
Whelp, here's my comment. Where's my cat?
And this is why the Japanese don't accept umbrellas, even from friends.
I would believe the one in the basement because my parent's bedroom is nowhere near any staircase.
Oh man, this was exactly what I needed! I upvoted so hard!
get rich we're willing to attack them. (4/4)
without it mattering. Basically, it's like Robin Hood in terms of morals, we protect the poor when they're poor, but as soon as they (3/4)
and we protect them. When it's a giant corporation, we perceive them as a giant, emotionless entity that we could easily steal from (2/4)
It's the relation to the creator. When someone random on the internet makes something, it seems like anyone could do it (possibly us) (1/4)