32 pts ยท January 12, 2015
hit the car hit the car hit the car hit the c - YAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Yes.
People working within institutions such as a police force don't see the race of their members : . the race of the officer is irrelevant
I'm exactly at 140kg 1rm for my squat and I'm still going on 5x5. The longer you can stay on a novice program the better. Get those gheins!
And as you start stalling add assistance exercises and then switch to Texas Method or similar
Boats n' hoes
DO DO DO DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
They're fantastic live!! If you get a chance it's def worth it
GET THE CHROME EXTENSION DRUMFINATOR!! Will turn any written mention of Trump into Drumf. Safe for small fingers
"Aim for the bushes"
lol wat
put... put your dick in it
Reverse it
Wait for it... you could say he's a metal fan... reposts all around...
That ant lifts
Hey, you do you man but I'd throw a few dollars to a charity instead
Stahp
He's a genius. He has a short movie on Netflix called It's Such a Beautiful Day. Amazing reviews. One of my favs
I poured concrete and mortar over the summer and the lime does the same thing but it gets inside gloves and makes it worse. 5/10 recomended
The hippo has the most confirmed deaths associated with it. Crocodiles fatalities are harder to count.
Born of Osiris? The artist has some good shit made
Supposedly they're a lot better than they were
You're close kiddo, gun refers to an artillery piece : . minigun is a smaller often portable artillery rig
No fucks. Also the game
*TRIGGERED*
I can see how you can lose a pair of keys or a wallet but both parents, that's just careless.
But as citizens we have the responsibility to hold our leaders accountable and to be informed about issues. Ignorance doesn't help anyone.
Or your wife overhears
911x2356 My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!
hit the car hit the car hit the car hit the c - YAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Yes.
People working within institutions such as a police force don't see the race of their members : . the race of the officer is irrelevant
I'm exactly at 140kg 1rm for my squat and I'm still going on 5x5. The longer you can stay on a novice program the better. Get those gheins!
And as you start stalling add assistance exercises and then switch to Texas Method or similar
Boats n' hoes
DO DO DO DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
They're fantastic live!! If you get a chance it's def worth it
GET THE CHROME EXTENSION DRUMFINATOR!! Will turn any written mention of Trump into Drumf. Safe for small fingers
"Aim for the bushes"
lol wat
put... put your dick in it
Reverse it
Wait for it... you could say he's a metal fan... reposts all around...
That ant lifts
Hey, you do you man but I'd throw a few dollars to a charity instead
Stahp
He's a genius. He has a short movie on Netflix called It's Such a Beautiful Day. Amazing reviews. One of my favs
I poured concrete and mortar over the summer and the lime does the same thing but it gets inside gloves and makes it worse. 5/10 recomended
The hippo has the most confirmed deaths associated with it. Crocodiles fatalities are harder to count.
Born of Osiris? The artist has some good shit made
Supposedly they're a lot better than they were
You're close kiddo, gun refers to an artillery piece : . minigun is a smaller often portable artillery rig
No fucks. Also the game
*TRIGGERED*
I can see how you can lose a pair of keys or a wallet but both parents, that's just careless.
But as citizens we have the responsibility to hold our leaders accountable and to be informed about issues. Ignorance doesn't help anyone.
Or your wife overhears
911x2356 My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!