7190 pts ยท February 11, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xG09d3WcGo
"Now" or "grew."
"Grew" and "really."
Hooray! Must be a great feeling!
I second this. Fantastic look into the classic and a pretty good movie in its own rights.
Yep, bit more like this: That said, I can't imagine anyone but Dinklage in the role.
Comerica Park in Detroit. From the Tigers game today, it seems.
Exactly. Thor's power is up there with the stronger beings in the Marvel Universe. Can survive a blast from a Celestial, even.
The Dangerous Tarantula here. Everyone should fear us.
lol, awesome!
His disease?
I got sick from one up in Maine, yet the one near my parent's house in NM is alright. Only eaten there once and didn't die.
Wasn't disappointed upon clicking your profile. Not ashamed to admit I was hopeful though.
Nightmares are made of that.
Exactly what I was thinking about Link. And Tinkerbell.
Only if you don't film it.
Right? Be perfect for many of us.
Horrible, yet I still laughed.
That'd be pretty nice. Maybe I'd get hired someday then. Nearly a year removed from graduating university and nothing definitive.
Thanks! It went well, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high since I've been burned before from interviews.
Irrelevant, but I have my first interview in nearly four months tomorrow morning! Kind of really nervous for it...
I totally want a wolfpossum of my own.
Why use hands when this is so much more entertaining?
I'd be cool with that. There appear to be stairs in the water so it'd be just a matter of waiting.
There aren't enough facepalms to do in a day for this level of stupid.
Same here, same here...
Amazing how popular she became. Even more amazing is how she's embraced it.
Such a fantastic scene and moment for science.
Yep, so glad I decided to view this before going to bed.
Woah, they are. Weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xG09d3WcGo
"Now" or "grew."
"Grew" and "really."
Hooray! Must be a great feeling!
I second this. Fantastic look into the classic and a pretty good movie in its own rights.
Yep, bit more like this:
That said, I can't imagine anyone but Dinklage in the role.
Comerica Park in Detroit. From the Tigers game today, it seems.
Exactly. Thor's power is up there with the stronger beings in the Marvel Universe. Can survive a blast from a Celestial, even.
The Dangerous Tarantula here. Everyone should fear us.
lol, awesome!
His disease?
I got sick from one up in Maine, yet the one near my parent's house in NM is alright. Only eaten there once and didn't die.
Wasn't disappointed upon clicking your profile. Not ashamed to admit I was hopeful though.
Nightmares are made of that.
Exactly what I was thinking about Link. And Tinkerbell.
Only if you don't film it.
Right? Be perfect for many of us.
Horrible, yet I still laughed.
That'd be pretty nice. Maybe I'd get hired someday then. Nearly a year removed from graduating university and nothing definitive.
Thanks! It went well, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high since I've been burned before from interviews.
Irrelevant, but I have my first interview in nearly four months tomorrow morning! Kind of really nervous for it...
I totally want a wolfpossum of my own.
Why use hands when this is so much more entertaining?
I'd be cool with that. There appear to be stairs in the water so it'd be just a matter of waiting.
There aren't enough facepalms to do in a day for this level of stupid.
Same here, same here...
Amazing how popular she became. Even more amazing is how she's embraced it.
Such a fantastic scene and moment for science.
Yep, so glad I decided to view this before going to bed.
Woah, they are. Weird.