718 pts · October 15, 2012
Living in upside-down land. Shit's cash
Haha what a send
Same to you, you make a lot of people happy!
Someone downvoted you :( also sorry for delay but proof @MrPuckett
@MrPuckett doing my donation now :)
@MrPuckett — AUD$10 doing what I can,
probably also in a constant state of dehydration
His name was @TheOtterHero
My Mates band from Sydney Australia did this a few years ago as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQb9_-wNVG8
10/10 effort mate! Well done on donating!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5OsoOVpPYU
Netting is common in nuts that have to be dried and processed quickly. Almonds are collected afterwards with a large sweeping machine.
NSW Police page in Australia posted it a couple days ago.
Tell her it looks great! patience and practice, good luck!
Reddit is down. Time to do my part in usersub.
I got one of them too! http://imgur.com/i4w0tDc
Sydney, NSW confirmed
You should hear why we call her squeak Originally she was named Lola, but after hearing her 'attempt' to meow we decided to change her name.
Thanks :D
I forgot to show my other cat Squeak, so here is some bonus photos of her and the gang. /a/YFRdl
I only noticed now I excluded one of my cats :( This is squeak and the gang at mine /a/YFRdl
Ill take an A for effort then.
I Dunno... I am just a random stranger
Allow me: "This is me at 5am this morning before going to my work placement"
Selfies you say... http://imgur.com/S1YDMCt
I think a large amount of Imgur really need some kind of help.
A lot of people on here have some deep personal issues you may want to talk to someone about... Preferably Ruffcats so we all can see them.
Yeh I want in on this.
Goddamn Imgur, You are an attractive bunch of people.
Ryde
Haha what a send
Same to you, you make a lot of people happy!
Someone downvoted you :( also sorry for delay but proof @MrPuckett
@MrPuckett doing my donation now :)
@MrPuckett — AUD$10 doing what I can,
probably also in a constant state of dehydration
His name was @TheOtterHero
My Mates band from Sydney Australia did this a few years ago as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQb9_-wNVG8
10/10 effort mate! Well done on donating!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5OsoOVpPYU
Netting is common in nuts that have to be dried and processed quickly. Almonds are collected afterwards with a large sweeping machine.
NSW Police page in Australia posted it a couple days ago.
Tell her it looks great! patience and practice, good luck!
Reddit is down. Time to do my part in usersub.
I got one of them too! http://imgur.com/i4w0tDc
Sydney, NSW confirmed
You should hear why we call her squeak Originally she was named Lola, but after hearing her 'attempt' to meow we decided to change her name.
Thanks :D
I forgot to show my other cat Squeak, so here is some bonus photos of her and the gang. /a/YFRdl
I only noticed now I excluded one of my cats :( This is squeak and the gang at mine /a/YFRdl
Ill take an A for effort then.
I Dunno... I am just a random stranger
Allow me: "This is me at 5am this morning before going to my work placement"
Selfies you say... http://imgur.com/S1YDMCt
I think a large amount of Imgur really need some kind of help.
A lot of people on here have some deep personal issues you may want to talk to someone about... Preferably Ruffcats so we all can see them.
Yeh I want in on this.
Goddamn Imgur, You are an attractive bunch of people.
Ryde