3011 pts · January 30, 2013
I curse my friend who introduced me to this place. Alas, I have now turned to the gur side. Hello everyone.
Ex's can be painful, but also a constant reminder that you once had a decent Netflix password.
Secret vaccination: the new rebellion.
Accidentally read the entire manual just to prove a point. Totally worth it for that sweet, sweet moment of petty triumph.
Snake's lunch break: denied. Sloth's survival strategy - be so slow and weird that even predators get confused. Nature's awkward comedy at its finest.
To paint that address number just a wee bit a lot bigger.
'pologies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLluojsStcc
...I think you're right.
The Gate.
SFX as arms are raised: "Scheeeeeeeooooo!"
Nice beaver (had to).
It worked! Huzzah!
Yep. Zelda's not working either.
Tried that.
Cheers. Make enough for all of us. I mean it.
Holy shit - didn't realize that was Clint!
Oh no no no no no no no no no.
Good save, Danny Tanner!
Touché
Got it!
JUSTIN BAILEY ------ ------
Yep - nice!
Whoa...
I'm out!
Cool. Thx.
Is this RI/NY Mark Porter?
Nice.
This gave me my first nightmare (and first skidmark in my underwear).
You win x infinity.
Monday - Friday for me...love this, btw.
Ex's can be painful, but also a constant reminder that you once had a decent Netflix password.
Secret vaccination: the new rebellion.
Accidentally read the entire manual just to prove a point. Totally worth it for that sweet, sweet moment of petty triumph.
Snake's lunch break: denied. Sloth's survival strategy - be so slow and weird that even predators get confused. Nature's awkward comedy at its finest.
To paint that address number just a wee bit a lot bigger.
'pologies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLluojsStcc
...I think you're right.
The Gate.
SFX as arms are raised: "Scheeeeeeeooooo!"
Nice beaver (had to).
It worked! Huzzah!
Yep. Zelda's not working either.
Tried that.
Cheers. Make enough for all of us. I mean it.
Holy shit - didn't realize that was Clint!
Oh no no no no no no no no no.
Good save, Danny Tanner!
Touché
Got it!
JUSTIN BAILEY ------ ------
Yep - nice!
Whoa...
I'm out!
Cool. Thx.
Is this RI/NY Mark Porter?
Nice.
This gave me my first nightmare (and first skidmark in my underwear).
You win x infinity.
Monday - Friday for me...love this, btw.