captainmorgandy

3760 pts ยท April 21, 2012


I'm studying theatre & classics (Greek/Roman) in University. I love theatre of all forms! Especially Canadian/not written by old white dudes... I like to read! Mostly classics (Austen, Tolstoy, Joyce...) but I'm always game to discover something new. I'm a huge gamer, I work in a game store and own like a million games. I also play video games and RPGs. I love Blizzard Games (wow, HOTS, Diablo) but also more Indie games (Life is Strange, Firewatch, Papers Please). I've played way too much Stardew Valley... I hate Pop figures. Recently bought a sewing machine so I could make my own dresses. Gretchen Hirsch is my favourite seamstress. I love 1950s style clothing. I love comedy! Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Christina Perretti, Katherine Ryan... Favourite TV shows: South Park, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, American Dad, Girls, Fresh off the Boat, Parks and Recreation, The Office (US), The Crown. I love period films: Austen, Pride and Prejudice, Far From the Madding Crowd, My Fair Lady. I love going to the movies to see films. Trying to learn Japanese and Korean... I already speak French, English, Spanish and I can read Ancient Greek.

My Brother, My Brother and Me

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

An otherwise good dump, shame that meme bashing non-binary people had to sneak in

6 years ago | Likes 27 Dislikes 5

Mine also loves the baby burping position!

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Me

8 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

If you were my SS I'd LOSE MY SHIT

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Yes, but we have 1500 games in the collection so the menu only has a small sample of what we have

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

He had a few tall men with earpieces nearby, but they weren't in the way at all. If I hadn't looked for them I may not have even seen them

10 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

I met him because my area had a street fair and he just came by and took selfies with TONS of people

10 years ago | Likes 23 Dislikes 1

While that's true for a lot of politicians Justin Trudeau does actually participate in these kind of events quite often. Just recently

10 years ago | Likes 47 Dislikes 2

Games I show a lot: Hanabi/Timeline/Takenoko/Forbidden Desert/Dixit/Cheating Moth/Chinatown/Gaia/Avalon/Love Letter/Battle Line/Telestration

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Because almost everyone who comes to the bar has games suggested to them what you play kind of depends on who's serving you.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

We have 1600 games right now. The main criteria is that they have to be easily explainable (15 mins or less with 20-30 being the max).

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Possibly Ikea KALLAX system

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

yes

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Many of the major Canadian and US cities have them now; Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Deserved its 2002 game of the year title and a great gateway to other similar games (Ginkgopolis, Cacao, Gaia)

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Only the ones we can't convince to play something else. We try to encourage people to try new stuff every time they come to the bar.

10 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

Nice try, but no :)

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sadly accurate, with the exception of How to Train Your Dragon and the first Shrek movie

11 years ago | Likes 31 Dislikes 6

The title almost ruined the cuteness for me

11 years ago | Likes 171 Dislikes 7

I want to believe! These are all super staged though. They walk you through all the steps and tell you how to react.

11 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 0

Watch out. He's trying to make your head explode with his mind.

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 3

Maybe Nynaeve? She does get with Lan eventually.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

If only this was a gif of Rihanna and not Lady Gaga...

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

DRYING TO BORED? JESUS CHRIST

12 years ago | Likes 16 Dislikes 1

She's also supposed to be really dark skinned

12 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

Yes! This! Every girl with hair like this makes me think of the Seanchan

12 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Thanks I'll try that next time!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yes, they're shitty rubber toys.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It's not a miniature, it's a rubber princess toy that I sprayed and re-painted. Doesn't work as well but there aren't many disney miniatures

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0