3262 pts · August 2, 2013
Is that snow or sand?
One day your max will be your warm up weight
I just got back from Japan. Seems like we did a similar trip. https://imgur.com/rPIiAfq
What a splendid pie
Looks a bit like particle board
Check out Zdzisław Beksiński. I think you'll like it too.
Wow. In 6 years she will be 30 years older than you!
jif
When the toilet water splashes up to your b-hole
good old ppsh
If you are an alcoholic you can never drink again. You are an alcoholic for life. Accept and deal with it or you will never be happy again.
I'm a software developer, so my daily wtf-rate is higher then average
That's about the same face I make in the gym
Hey, fuck you buddy. My dong was too itchy.
baby has got my hairline
mrw remembering the thing I did 8 years ago
now stabilize the blue thing
Sweet rims on that focus
you look exactly like i imagined
you were great in Police Academy
I had the pleasure to see them live twice. Last time was just last year for their wake up the souls tour. Best band.
Jenson Button would make a great host. None of that forced, cringy enthousiasm. Just good old Jenson.
Where is my bucket?!?
Best post I have seen on this site. Read it all. Thank you
was that guy swearing in numbers?
I'm browsing at work and when I saw that cursor move by itself I had a mini heartattack
What tablesaw is that? DW745? How do you like it?
AND DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
wat
Only left turns
Is that snow or sand?
One day your max will be your warm up weight
I just got back from Japan. Seems like we did a similar trip. https://imgur.com/rPIiAfq
What a splendid pie
Looks a bit like particle board
Check out Zdzisław Beksiński. I think you'll like it too.
Wow. In 6 years she will be 30 years older than you!
jif
When the toilet water splashes up to your b-hole
good old ppsh
If you are an alcoholic you can never drink again. You are an alcoholic for life. Accept and deal with it or you will never be happy again.
I'm a software developer, so my daily wtf-rate is higher then average
That's about the same face I make in the gym
Hey, fuck you buddy. My dong was too itchy.
baby has got my hairline
mrw remembering the thing I did 8 years ago
now stabilize the blue thing
Sweet rims on that focus
you look exactly like i imagined
you were great in Police Academy
I had the pleasure to see them live twice. Last time was just last year for their wake up the souls tour. Best band.
Jenson Button would make a great host. None of that forced, cringy enthousiasm. Just good old Jenson.
Where is my bucket?!?
Best post I have seen on this site. Read it all. Thank you
was that guy swearing in numbers?
I'm browsing at work and when I saw that cursor move by itself I had a mini heartattack
What tablesaw is that? DW745? How do you like it?
AND DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
wat
Only left turns