975 pts · September 26, 2015
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!!
Add more sodium and up the water. It'll help. I drank beef broth haha
I would definitely recommend it. Worked wonders for me
That being said, it doesn't work for everyone. But if you feel food, and enjoy the food, that's all that matters ☺
It's the only thing in good conscious I could recommend. Only because it's the only thing that's worked for me
www.reddit.com/r/keto for almost everything I've learnt. Hope this helps ☺
Nice! Happy for you! It's a lot of fun and has a lot of great options for food!
Lol. People are funny like that. Its been around for a long ass time. Used originally to control seizures in children way back when
I did yes, the first little bit I started with some weight training and took it easy until my body ran efficiently on keto then upped it
And honestly it's not going to work for everyone ☺
Ya I don't blame you if you had to have a big carb day. Makes it super hard to run efficiently when you keep switching fuel sources
Ya I'm feeling pretty lucky that or rebound that good. Hitting the gym hard now too. Pumped
As in the before photo?
Hahaha
Haha thank you so much!!
I'll post another photo once I loose the extra 20 ☺
Not yet but it's on the list of things to do. I'm not worried from all of the research I've done it shouldn't be an issue.
Keto basics all the way. Also started recently introducing intermittent fasting
High fat low to no carbs. Under 20 grams a day. Check out www.reddit.com/r/keto it's where I figured stuff out
Confirmed
Ya they're gone. Hahah. For some reason you like to hold on the things just in case right? Haha
I honestly doesn't expect the response from imgur, this was mostly for Reddit but it's been awesome reading everyones comments!
Hahahaha only when I smoke
Thanks so much! I would never say no to nice words. Means a lot ☺
Quite a bit actually. Around 30-40 lbs. Keep in mind the first lbs are "easy". Water weight to start then your body adapts and calms down
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!!
Add more sodium and up the water. It'll help. I drank beef broth haha
I would definitely recommend it. Worked wonders for me
That being said, it doesn't work for everyone. But if you feel food, and enjoy the food, that's all that matters ☺
It's the only thing in good conscious I could recommend. Only because it's the only thing that's worked for me
www.reddit.com/r/keto for almost everything I've learnt. Hope this helps ☺
Thank you so much!
Nice! Happy for you! It's a lot of fun and has a lot of great options for food!
Lol. People are funny like that. Its been around for a long ass time. Used originally to control seizures in children way back when
I did yes, the first little bit I started with some weight training and took it easy until my body ran efficiently on keto then upped it
And honestly it's not going to work for everyone ☺
Ya I don't blame you if you had to have a big carb day. Makes it super hard to run efficiently when you keep switching fuel sources
Ya I'm feeling pretty lucky that or rebound that good. Hitting the gym hard now too. Pumped
As in the before photo?
Hahaha
Haha thank you so much!!
I'll post another photo once I loose the extra 20 ☺
Not yet but it's on the list of things to do. I'm not worried from all of the research I've done it shouldn't be an issue.
Keto basics all the way. Also started recently introducing intermittent fasting
High fat low to no carbs. Under 20 grams a day. Check out www.reddit.com/r/keto it's where I figured stuff out
High fat low to no carbs. Under 20 grams a day. Check out www.reddit.com/r/keto it's where I figured stuff out
Confirmed
Ya they're gone. Hahah. For some reason you like to hold on the things just in case right? Haha
Ya they're gone. Hahah. For some reason you like to hold on the things just in case right? Haha
I honestly doesn't expect the response from imgur, this was mostly for Reddit but it's been awesome reading everyones comments!
Hahahaha only when I smoke
Thanks so much! I would never say no to nice words. Means a lot ☺
Quite a bit actually. Around 30-40 lbs. Keep in mind the first lbs are "easy". Water weight to start then your body adapts and calms down
Quite a bit actually. Around 30-40 lbs. Keep in mind the first lbs are "easy". Water weight to start then your body adapts and calms down