60 pts ยท June 14, 2015
Fucking hell, my cat is also named Odin. He's also a siamese cat.
I've had coatial headaches in the past, but they disappeared as quickly as they came. Hope it's gonna be the same for you OP.
I wanna see his reaction when he sees the lost made it to FP.
No idea, but apparently it is officehome compatible
As an engineer, this is 100% correct. Have my upvote!
For some reason, imgur didn't want to upload the original screenshot or its copies, so i had to screenshot the screenshot.
Fucking hell, my cat is also named Odin. He's also a siamese cat.
I've had coatial headaches in the past, but they disappeared as quickly as they came. Hope it's gonna be the same for you OP.
I wanna see his reaction when he sees the lost made it to FP.
No idea, but apparently it is officehome compatible
As an engineer, this is 100% correct. Have my upvote!
For some reason, imgur didn't want to upload the original screenshot or its copies, so i had to screenshot the screenshot.