73 pts ยท July 25, 2014
Same here. CATSSSS
Whooaa. Totally
Anyone else like watching a girl lick her LACTATING nipples?
Now picture Forrest Gump saying it. "I never floss in the morning, always at night..."
I did it with my mouse pointer. Too embarrassed to use my finger at work. Actually, it's Friday so fuck it. Finger time...
Whoa fever dream...exactly the word I was looking for. Seemed like I never saw a full episode, only hazy bits & pieces +1
What boobs
No way of knowing 100%... I could be smangin' it in a filthy motel rm while you think she's at work. Let the paranoia begin bwahah
Friday. Classic movie
Ohhhh shit it's on now
or basically everybody on that show...so damn good
Oh yea
The fakeness omg #1 why couldn't he just use one of the hundreds of pc's he likely has access to #2 Capital One doesn't give a shit about u
Same here. CATSSSS
Whooaa. Totally
Anyone else like watching a girl lick her LACTATING nipples?
Now picture Forrest Gump saying it. "I never floss in the morning, always at night..."
I did it with my mouse pointer. Too embarrassed to use my finger at work. Actually, it's Friday so fuck it. Finger time...
Whoa fever dream...exactly the word I was looking for. Seemed like I never saw a full episode, only hazy bits & pieces +1
What boobs
No way of knowing 100%... I could be smangin' it in a filthy motel rm while you think she's at work. Let the paranoia begin bwahah
Friday. Classic movie
Ohhhh shit it's on now
or basically everybody on that show...so damn good
Oh yea
The fakeness omg #1 why couldn't he just use one of the hundreds of pc's he likely has access to #2 Capital One doesn't give a shit about u