2852 pts · December 29, 2013
www.connorsurdi.com I take photos and I love dogs a lot.
Ah - the ol' "I'm a photographer" trick.
Just had to put my 10 year old golden down the other day because of lung cancer.....this made me smile. Thanks @OP
Between the floor and the ceiling.....Wouldn't that just be the room?
Judging on his pop-up flash and lens I would say he's a random photographer that has a media pass somehow. Source: I'm a professional photog
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!
Just jailbreak your phone... I've had this feature for a while now.
YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Todai you mean? Not tokai.
I don't know what to do with this information.
No fun.
GIRL, WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SNACKIES?!
Well, I mean...You can do that anywhere if you'd like.
Hollowback? 2,000's? Flares to air flares?! This cop definitely is part of a bboy crew when he's not being a cop, haha.
OOOOOOOOOH man this is awesome.
ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
Neat.
Now all of her feminist followers are complaining about how "entitled" you are.....JFC FFS.
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN
Definitely a tokyo rush hour thing.
Cloud benders!
LOOK AT THOSE PAWWWWWWS!
Are you sure this isn't a puddle?
Under the photoshop.
I FLIPPED MY PHONE OH GODDDDD
Perfect electrocution.
This is mildly interesting.
OMFG
IM RELEVANT!!!!!!! Right, right?
Needs a Brazzers logo.
This breaks my heart... :( sorry for your loss OP.
Ah - the ol' "I'm a photographer" trick.
Just had to put my 10 year old golden down the other day because of lung cancer.....this made me smile. Thanks @OP
Between the floor and the ceiling.....Wouldn't that just be the room?
Judging on his pop-up flash and lens I would say he's a random photographer that has a media pass somehow. Source: I'm a professional photog
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!
Just jailbreak your phone... I've had this feature for a while now.
YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Todai you mean? Not tokai.
I don't know what to do with this information.
No fun.
GIRL, WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SNACKIES?!
Well, I mean...You can do that anywhere if you'd like.
Hollowback? 2,000's? Flares to air flares?! This cop definitely is part of a bboy crew when he's not being a cop, haha.
OOOOOOOOOH man this is awesome.
ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
Neat.
Now all of her feminist followers are complaining about how "entitled" you are.....JFC FFS.
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN
Definitely a tokyo rush hour thing.
Cloud benders!
LOOK AT THOSE PAWWWWWWS!
Are you sure this isn't a puddle?
Under the photoshop.
I FLIPPED MY PHONE OH GODDDDD
Perfect electrocution.
This is mildly interesting.
OMFG
IM RELEVANT!!!!!!! Right, right?
Needs a Brazzers logo.
This breaks my heart... :( sorry for your loss OP.