3356 pts ยท February 4, 2016
Looking through these comments, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets strangely anxious watching this.
So, this happened last year. The Driver that got "fired" has since returned, and has the most wins this season...
When the table shattered in #5 I absolutely lost it. Watched a few more times then had to scroll away because I was going to wake my wife.
We have 2 that we adopted in the last few months. One short hair, one fluffy.
I got claustrophobia just looking at this. And I never had it before.
A Screw-driver
It's the new guy in Slipknot!
As someone who once lived in Arkansas, District 3 is definitely winning the Hunger Games... Oh, the obesity...
I lost it at General Grievous self-destruct mode
I only pee standing up at a urinal (store, gas station, when I'm really in a hurry at work). At home, never.
Wife and I built a new fireplace wall in our living room a few weeks ago and we decided to put up the Christmas tree next to it already
Now I know where all the pixels went. Also, this is fracking cool.
Now THIS is art!
Wait, what's MVA?
I always cook my bacon first then throw the hash browns into the bacon fat to fry them. So delicious.
Tinkle outside the Binkle
As an American, I've heard more news about Ukraine in the last 6 months than I had in the last decade. You guys ok?
The one on the left was just an artist's rendering
Look at the bottom of the chair, you can see her go down just before the legs pop out for the reveal
Punter. Not a QB
#2 is making my OCD angry.
"The sword is the key. And when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death."
I heard there's a 1:1 scale version in Paris
WiFi hotspot
All you need is one with a WiFi hotspot
Why do Europeans call them flats when they are 3-dimensional?
2657 3498 9783
If you notice, there's fire across the support beams halfway up as well. Definitely a controlled demolition.
Looking through these comments, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets strangely anxious watching this.
So, this happened last year. The Driver that got "fired" has since returned, and has the most wins this season...
When the table shattered in #5 I absolutely lost it. Watched a few more times then had to scroll away because I was going to wake my wife.
We have 2 that we adopted in the last few months. One short hair, one fluffy.
I got claustrophobia just looking at this. And I never had it before.
A Screw-driver
It's the new guy in Slipknot!
As someone who once lived in Arkansas, District 3 is definitely winning the Hunger Games... Oh, the obesity...
I lost it at General Grievous self-destruct mode
I only pee standing up at a urinal (store, gas station, when I'm really in a hurry at work). At home, never.
Wife and I built a new fireplace wall in our living room a few weeks ago and we decided to put up the Christmas tree next to it already
Now I know where all the pixels went. Also, this is fracking cool.
Now THIS is art!
Wait, what's MVA?
I always cook my bacon first then throw the hash browns into the bacon fat to fry them. So delicious.
Tinkle outside the Binkle
As an American, I've heard more news about Ukraine in the last 6 months than I had in the last decade. You guys ok?
The one on the left was just an artist's rendering
Look at the bottom of the chair, you can see her go down just before the legs pop out for the reveal
Punter. Not a QB
#2 is making my OCD angry.
"The sword is the key. And when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death."
I heard there's a 1:1 scale version in Paris
WiFi hotspot
All you need is one with a WiFi hotspot
Why do Europeans call them flats when they are 3-dimensional?
2657 3498 9783
If you notice, there's fire across the support beams halfway up as well. Definitely a controlled demolition.