42 pts ยท March 10, 2013
UL won't accept any work performed at Intertek because they're dicks and don't like competition
Picture 2 is gone now. Packard bridge collapsed earlier this year.
Got all 3 tupperwares as a hand-me-down when i moved out on my own
Wow. I drove on this road at 5 am. Police broke it up at 4 am. I missed it by an hour and didn't have the slightest clue until now
Wait is that Khal Drogo?
I just watch a poor young man get neutered...
I demand more! +1
everywhere is a perfect place to practice firebending!
someone please make this actually look more legitimate
thank you for making me smile
caterpie ftw
anyone else think of the tiny zoo animals in spy kids?
All I see is a giant mustache. +1 anyway!
UL won't accept any work performed at Intertek because they're dicks and don't like competition
Picture 2 is gone now. Packard bridge collapsed earlier this year.
Got all 3 tupperwares as a hand-me-down when i moved out on my own
Wow. I drove on this road at 5 am. Police broke it up at 4 am. I missed it by an hour and didn't have the slightest clue until now
Wait is that Khal Drogo?
I just watch a poor young man get neutered...
I demand more! +1
everywhere is a perfect place to practice firebending!
someone please make this actually look more legitimate
thank you for making me smile
caterpie ftw
anyone else think of the tiny zoo animals in spy kids?
All I see is a giant mustache. +1 anyway!