371 pts · February 29, 2020
Dude here that wears crop tops.
This. This can mean the world especially later in life. My bio sperm donor lost this title and the man that helped raised me gets called dad
Oldest of 4, had to help but couldn’t discipline them. Once they knew that, made life even harder.
I’d go to jail. Wouldn’t show
If you really wanna clean yourself… your gonna have to have a good ol’ enema first.
Skrrrt skrrt!!!!
Burn those two alive. Don’t have kids, don’t want them at the moment. This story though hurt to read a fucking lot.
So mister law guy, we are waiting for your research on how non of this was racist?? Super curious as to the laws these fucknuts upheld?
New York is only a blue state because of 5 cities in it, outside of them most of New York is a red state.
/2 them to lose the next election cycle
I honestly don’t believe that comment was aimed at Libs. I feel like it’s more to scare all the republicans in office, that he’ll cause /1
Worst done by one of these, was that time I felt something wiggling across my foot as I got into my shower.
Yea it’s just be better if they did die. People that actually wanna get shit done would have no problem to do so if that is the case.
I don’t understand, the police here are always doing transports to and from courts all over different counties. Is this not illegal as hell?
I’m pretty sure you are correct and also the first comment that I saw with this response. Almost made one myself.
People like him waste resources to be alive IMHO
You can definitely sue. Go talk to a lawyer.
Psh fucked around found out. Hopefully they lose this and we can dance on her grave. Fuck Terrorist like her
#5 heelys, hair, and those sunglasses
One of the best movies, just behind The Full Metal Alchemist live action that had two subpar anime’s
You should definitely check your weight if you believe that’ll motivate you harder. You’d be able to start setting goals for yourself :)
Who ever is hanging out the window had like no reaction
Ah yes we’ll start the mask revolution at a Tim Horton
Wobbuffet could take out Goku change my mind.
Is he.... is he ded?
Are those the bad Texas wind turbines I’ve been hearing about?
Now she’s gotta do weekly delivery of the next closet Taco Bell to her granpap
She is a gem.
What do we want? A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!!!
Dude here that wears crop tops.
This. This can mean the world especially later in life. My bio sperm donor lost this title and the man that helped raised me gets called dad
Oldest of 4, had to help but couldn’t discipline them. Once they knew that, made life even harder.
I’d go to jail. Wouldn’t show
If you really wanna clean yourself… your gonna have to have a good ol’ enema first.
Skrrrt skrrt!!!!
Burn those two alive. Don’t have kids, don’t want them at the moment. This story though hurt to read a fucking lot.
So mister law guy, we are waiting for your research on how non of this was racist?? Super curious as to the laws these fucknuts upheld?
New York is only a blue state because of 5 cities in it, outside of them most of New York is a red state.
/2 them to lose the next election cycle
I honestly don’t believe that comment was aimed at Libs. I feel like it’s more to scare all the republicans in office, that he’ll cause /1
Worst done by one of these, was that time I felt something wiggling across my foot as I got into my shower.
Yea it’s just be better if they did die. People that actually wanna get shit done would have no problem to do so if that is the case.
I don’t understand, the police here are always doing transports to and from courts all over different counties. Is this not illegal as hell?
I’m pretty sure you are correct and also the first comment that I saw with this response. Almost made one myself.
People like him waste resources to be alive IMHO
You can definitely sue. Go talk to a lawyer.
Psh fucked around found out. Hopefully they lose this and we can dance on her grave. Fuck Terrorist like her
One of the best movies, just behind The Full Metal Alchemist live action that had two subpar anime’s
You should definitely check your weight if you believe that’ll motivate you harder. You’d be able to start setting goals for yourself :)
Who ever is hanging out the window had like no reaction
Ah yes we’ll start the mask revolution at a Tim Horton
Wobbuffet could take out Goku change my mind.
Is he.... is he ded?
Are those the bad Texas wind turbines I’ve been hearing about?
Now she’s gotta do weekly delivery of the next closet Taco Bell to her granpap
She is a gem.
What do we want? A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!!!