10279 pts · November 24, 2012
ARTAXXX!!!
/gallery/va93Ggh#26 & 27
Offboard motor
Gigi De Lana does them all justice.l
Longest surfing barrel ride in the world
Missed title opportunity!
Very beautiful, and incredible how they aligned.
💯 lol
Same year, this and Azzido de Bass - Dooms Night made us fall in love with the dirty pulsing bass lines.
Agree, on top of the traditional singing tones he has some really creative hollow and distorted tones too.
HAH UOOO
yes! lol. I forgot the 'only' accessible by boat.
Who else responds with ‘Are you safe? Are you a slave? Do you need help?’
My wife listens to country. Yesterday morning I watched a Bo Burnham comedy skit where he sings/parodies a country song and breaks down the ‘formula’ and the cliche stereotypical topics. Later in the day my wife was listening to a new song, I jokingly sung Bo’s lines over the music and the first four phrases were almost word for word what I was singing! lol
…and then?
lol. Fair enough. ?1
was referencing his conversation but... you're right, and I did ask, so +1
amazing! thanks for the share
💯 he has zippos, just not demonstrated here.
Motorcyclist driving without plates. Cops pull him over and see him trying to hide something reaching behind himself. They look where he was reaching and found a baggy in his butt-crack (not ‘up his anus’) It was a baggy that looked like narcotics. Turns out to be stollen diamonds he claims his cousin stole, and he was going to trade for drugs.
There’s a better than 0 chance you may have the Neanderthal gene. Not a good or bad thing, just sayin.
Did all those English lit students ‘pay’ for that copyrighted material they used to study?
Never stop never stopping
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Commodore-64-Computer-FL.jpg
Probably a combo of paint finish and climate. Lived in Las Vegas with 0 humidity, never experienced furniture sticking to a wall in 13 years, even in semi-gloss finish. Moved to San Diego with 80%+ humidity, saw it within 1 year on Satin and even Eggshell finish.
#uuwaw I’m Kiki
Me crawling in the attic from beam to beam…
ARTAXXX!!!
/gallery/va93Ggh
#26 & 27
Offboard motor
Gigi De Lana does them all justice.l
Longest surfing barrel ride in the world
Missed title opportunity!
Very beautiful, and incredible how they aligned.
💯 lol
Same year, this and Azzido de Bass - Dooms Night made us fall in love with the dirty pulsing bass lines.
Agree, on top of the traditional singing tones he has some really creative hollow and distorted tones too.
HAH UOOO
yes! lol. I forgot the 'only' accessible by boat.
Who else responds with ‘Are you safe? Are you a slave? Do you need help?’
My wife listens to country. Yesterday morning I watched a Bo Burnham comedy skit where he sings/parodies a country song and breaks down the ‘formula’ and the cliche stereotypical topics. Later in the day my wife was listening to a new song, I jokingly sung Bo’s lines over the music and the first four phrases were almost word for word what I was singing! lol
…and then?
lol. Fair enough.
?1
was referencing his conversation but... you're right, and I did ask, so +1
amazing! thanks for the share
💯 he has zippos, just not demonstrated here.
Motorcyclist driving without plates. Cops pull him over and see him trying to hide something reaching behind himself. They look where he was reaching and found a baggy in his butt-crack (not ‘up his anus’) It was a baggy that looked like narcotics. Turns out to be stollen diamonds he claims his cousin stole, and he was going to trade for drugs.
There’s a better than 0 chance you may have the Neanderthal gene. Not a good or bad thing, just sayin.
Did all those English lit students ‘pay’ for that copyrighted material they used to study?
Never stop never stopping
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Commodore-64-Computer-FL.jpg
Probably a combo of paint finish and climate. Lived in Las Vegas with 0 humidity, never experienced furniture sticking to a wall in 13 years, even in semi-gloss finish. Moved to San Diego with 80%+ humidity, saw it within 1 year on Satin and even Eggshell finish.
#uuwaw I’m Kiki
Me crawling in the attic from beam to beam…