deadmouse

105204 pts ยท April 25, 2013


I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. This be me: http://imgur.com/tnX3PIR I live in Chicago. Yes, I have an accent. Yes, it's windy. No, I've never walked under the bean with no pants on. The things you people think of, sheesh :D

Fuck you pitchy

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Still my favorite comment from this post

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Come on, nobody noticed that this is a Jack Handy quote? For shame. FOR. SHAME.

9 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

that was seriously bad ass, thanks!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

shhhhh, just let it happen

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

http://imgur.com/02UxhBW

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Stop jerking it with peanutbutter

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Went exactly as I had hoped it would.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

hey-o!

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

*Aubrey, but yes.

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Found the source: http://enterry.deviantart.com/gallery/ I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to edit the post sorry!

10 years ago | Likes 56 Dislikes 2

I have the weirdest boner right now.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Maybe a little oil, 2 fat cocks, together, oil.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Science, it has come a long way, like you did apparently last night.

10 years ago | Likes 467 Dislikes 14

It's just a pattern though. I just printed this and framed it. Lol

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Beginning to get moobs. Clicked in hopes of it being true. Was not disappointed.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

touche

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Downvoted, read bacon gif, rescinded down vote and upvoted.

10 years ago | Likes 142 Dislikes 19

You're the hero Imgur needs, but not the one it deserves.

10 years ago | Likes 83 Dislikes 24

How else are the spices going to stick to the twists? That's a lot of pretzels in there, yo.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

famous last words

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

it's funny because dicks

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Hang in there

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Then you get a pass, no motivation for you.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Side note: Oscar has always looked like a fat nug of weed to me.

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 2

Are you down with OTG?

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Thanks yo

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Yeah weird, I never posted this as an individual gif, nor did I ever use that title.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1