115 pts ยท November 7, 2012
Work of Art. *side note: Fathers name is Art
Chick at the front like "I don't give a fuck wasssuuup"
It's 26 for the 4 hours from Donegal to Dublin! 48 is madness
OP looks like Holly from The Office in last pic
Hams hammer
Or asked if you wanted a divorce
I want to be on him
My name is Deirdre and in my sleepy state seeing the word dreidel so many times is way too fucking confusing
If you say that quickly it kinda sounds like it should be a day of the week
Dat lense hnnnng
I am moot.
'PC mater race' would be a whooole different ball game
But that's how I like to remember him.
The animals, the animals, trapped trapped trapped till the cage is full
JESUS CHSRT
*whinnies*
Irrelevantbutfactuallyaccurate comment
Why
I guess you could say that you're sleeping with the fishes
We're kinda cool in Ireland
Yep you're still grown up for checking for actual sugar
You must be good at keeping secrets
For a stay at home dad you don't stay at home much
Dran Dran
I woke up like this
"Stick it somewhere warm for an hour" ...
"Gold staaahhhh"
Dragonsreach
"Meh.."
This is strangely extremely satisfying
Chick at the front like "I don't give a fuck wasssuuup"
It's 26 for the 4 hours from Donegal to Dublin! 48 is madness
OP looks like Holly from The Office in last pic
Hams hammer
Or asked if you wanted a divorce
I want to be on him
My name is Deirdre and in my sleepy state seeing the word dreidel so many times is way too fucking confusing
If you say that quickly it kinda sounds like it should be a day of the week
Dat lense hnnnng
I am moot.
'PC mater race' would be a whooole different ball game
'PC mater race' would be a whooole different ball game
But that's how I like to remember him.
The animals, the animals, trapped trapped trapped till the cage is full
JESUS CHSRT
*whinnies*
Irrelevantbutfactuallyaccurate comment
Why
I guess you could say that you're sleeping with the fishes
We're kinda cool in Ireland
Yep you're still grown up for checking for actual sugar
You must be good at keeping secrets
For a stay at home dad you don't stay at home much
Dran Dran
I woke up like this
"Stick it somewhere warm for an hour" ...
"Gold staaahhhh"
Dragonsreach
"Meh.."
This is strangely extremely satisfying