devinshidaker

668 pts · January 20, 2015


My name is Devin and I am a professional musician, playing guitar in a band called The Acacia Strain. I've been collecting "retro" video games for years, and I'm quite fond of horror movies. My other hobbies include sitting on my ass while time gets sucked away by Imgur. Thanks for stopping by!

I sold a grey NWC cartridge last year for $12,000, they can go for much more though.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

But most systems aren’t the expensive piece, it’s the games that really add up.

8 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

NeoGeo, LaserActive, 3DO, CD-i, TurboDuo. A lot of the old disc based systems are worth some money. Post NES, pre PS1

8 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

As the proprietor of a retro gaming store: not much. Atari stuff in general is usually not worth much, and the 7800 wasn’t popular.

8 years ago | Likes 23 Dislikes 0

This is solid advice. We should have done this for our wedding... I had to physically throw my mother in law out of ours near the end.

8 years ago | Likes 13 Dislikes 0

If only food pantries were a thing

8 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

You forgot $30 for the DLC the the developer cut from the game to sell at a later date that you need to continue playing multiplayer.

9 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

A lot of developers would fix bugs, but the only way to get the fix is to buy the new revision of a game. Most popular games had several.

9 years ago | Likes 13 Dislikes 2

You must be very proud of your niece for owning her own house at age 4.

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

"Nice guys" finish last, m'lady

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Throw it in the trash. I kid, I kid.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

AGDQ!!!!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Inside. Basically an event we planned for several years was ruined by one drunk relative, who still hasn't apologized.

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Forced her out the side exit. I told some people leaving early that they were giving her a ride home, and that she wasn't welcome back

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Wedding. Some friends came and grabbed me while I was walking around to the other tables, I came in, saw what was going on, grabbed her, and

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Her for all of the drama throughout the night, and started going on about how rude it was that her new boyfriend wasn't invited to the

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Out at people because she was convinced they were "talking bad" about her. She cornered my wife in the dressing room and proceeded to blame

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

We had an open bar, mother in law took advantage of that. Her parents had just gotten a divorce, and in her drunken state, she was lashing 1

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Should have booted her. Experience: I physically removed my mother in law from my wedding for getting drunk and making my wife cry.

10 years ago | Likes 49 Dislikes 0

I lost my baby brother to SIDS when I was very young. I keep him with me always and I try to be "double awesome" for him. SIDS is horrible.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I'd rather people take a dump on me

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

So who asked for your opinion here?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 4

It was pretty ridiculous, this happened shortly after Columbine so the school administration was hyper sensitive.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I got suspended in 7th for drawing a comic depicting my social studies teacher being hit with a cane by a blind man. It was a "threat".

10 years ago | Likes 20 Dislikes 0

I was with a girl for 5 years who had breast cancer. She had 2 "secret" boyfriends during treatment. Now she has ovarian cancer. Karma?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I used to be in that band, but I haven't for almost four years. They are on tour with us right now though.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Haha glad we could help you get that A!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

We are called The Acacia Strain. Metal stuff with unintelligible lyrics; not for everyone. Not trying to promote us though, just this dude!

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Well you're not wrong.

10 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

You must be real fun at parties.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0