194 pts ยท March 29, 2013
Sooo.... Who is she again?
Matrix. All I see is Matrix.
Not duplicates really, synonyms, but different tenses.
Biggus
Screw you, Opie...
Why this isn't top comment of the day?
Uhh, it's 21, 18,22,28
#2 is sooo done with all this..
OP, I really liked and needed this. It's as if you knew what I crave the most. Thank you.
Because he is the night!
How awesome of imgur to give you exactly 8 points!
For those who don't understand: Greetings fellow Serbians, let's conquer the Internet.
I said i was excited, and you asked me if I emit photons as well ^^
Re-reading some of my comments, and I actually understood now what you implied!
What the heck is a Moptop?
Am I the only one who saw A FREAKIN' DRAGON in the 3rd bottom picture?
Just posted that.. Didn't see ya brah
This is totally Steve Kardynal!!
I don't get it...
Acctually, sounds more like 'Inception', except for the country...
Fun fact: The only marriages that lasted were the ones joey ministered. The more you know
I really think that the Imgur should incorporate a "Repost button", so you could enable or disable reposts when browsing. What do you think?
I spat here last year. The Canal, not the boat. Not ashamed of it.
Oh, how nice of you to think i have some reputation!! I like you! Sadly, no rep for me IRL, also..
One can change his screen name? Good lord, what a time to be alive!
You mean Michael *J. FOX*, right?
I would so ride my bike trough here...
Okay, so we need to make this fascinating/fascinatingly beautiful person a meme! And a good one, too. Nothing comes to my mind...Do ur thing
Coukd we start calling our football that now? Please? So there would be no 'American' and 'European' football, but also no confusion either?
Serbia's on imgur! Yayyy!
Sooo.... Who is she again?
Matrix. All I see is Matrix.
Not duplicates really, synonyms, but different tenses.
Biggus
Screw you, Opie...
Why this isn't top comment of the day?
Uhh, it's 21, 18,22,28
#2 is sooo done with all this..
OP, I really liked and needed this. It's as if you knew what I crave the most. Thank you.
Because he is the night!
How awesome of imgur to give you exactly 8 points!
For those who don't understand: Greetings fellow Serbians, let's conquer the Internet.
I said i was excited, and you asked me if I emit photons as well ^^
Re-reading some of my comments, and I actually understood now what you implied!
What the heck is a Moptop?
Am I the only one who saw A FREAKIN' DRAGON in the 3rd bottom picture?
Just posted that.. Didn't see ya brah
This is totally Steve Kardynal!!
I don't get it...
Acctually, sounds more like 'Inception', except for the country...
Fun fact: The only marriages that lasted were the ones joey ministered. The more you know
I really think that the Imgur should incorporate a "Repost button", so you could enable or disable reposts when browsing. What do you think?
I spat here last year. The Canal, not the boat. Not ashamed of it.
Oh, how nice of you to think i have some reputation!! I like you! Sadly, no rep for me IRL, also..
One can change his screen name? Good lord, what a time to be alive!
You mean Michael *J. FOX*, right?
I would so ride my bike trough here...
Okay, so we need to make this fascinating/fascinatingly beautiful person a meme! And a good one, too. Nothing comes to my mind...Do ur thing
Coukd we start calling our football that now? Please? So there would be no 'American' and 'European' football, but also no confusion either?
Serbia's on imgur! Yayyy!