592 pts ยท February 16, 2013
Cute but... what is with the video quality? It's like we're back in the early 2000's.
Ha, no. We hope it was meant as a parody. My husband does want to DM this now though.
No. I'm hoping this was written ironically.
Google says. "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
My husband gets mad at me when I show my dog lizards/bugs and then get upset when she goes to eat them. I just wanted her to see them too.:(
If you mean the picture quality, I do humbly apologize. It's a pic of my pc. If you mean the test, yes. It is horrible. It's a shit test.
This is the one thing I'm terrified of and have yet to check on.
I can't do this because all the colors are my colors and you no touchy. I applaud you on your patience.
As a vagina's flesh vehicle, I concur.
We put in fun stuff and let her out to run around in the living room. It's not all bad.
And because he was jealous of her accomplishments and money.
I'm on the volunteer committee.
...but only for the pizza, of course.
Yup. The treats are pretty awesome as well. Most of them actually smell good enough for me to eat (not that have).
And where might his face be located?
Terrifyingly adorable.
Ahaha yes barkbox. My apologies, I'm half awake. We haven't received any hats yet. All sorts of tug toys though. They're great.
This is a repost of a repost of a repost.
You have a dog box toy in the background. I love dogbox. We literally have a dog toy box now due to the amount of toys we've received.
I read that as "now I wanna buy a pizza guy" and I was like, you can do that?! Me too!
I have two like this. Both are on benadryl tonight to help calm them. Hopefully it works this year.
Where is everyone getting these owls?
Som e people are just meant to art.
I was nervous on that as well, but there's no contract. If I get half that I will be extremely pleased.
I would give this to my child of she or he decided this was the doll to rule all dolls.
It's strangely alluring.
I agree. The only bad thing is the amount of money you spend on live bugs every month. It's ridiculous.
Adorbs.
I googled lemmiwinks. This is another reason proving why I'd rather not look up terms in comments such as yours. D:
I'm sorry sir, I don't quite get your witty reference. Could you repeat that please in another form?
Cute but... what is with the video quality? It's like we're back in the early 2000's.
Ha, no. We hope it was meant as a parody. My husband does want to DM this now though.
No. I'm hoping this was written ironically.
Google says. "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
My husband gets mad at me when I show my dog lizards/bugs and then get upset when she goes to eat them. I just wanted her to see them too.:(
If you mean the picture quality, I do humbly apologize. It's a pic of my pc. If you mean the test, yes. It is horrible. It's a shit test.
This is the one thing I'm terrified of and have yet to check on.
I can't do this because all the colors are my colors and you no touchy. I applaud you on your patience.
As a vagina's flesh vehicle, I concur.
We put in fun stuff and let her out to run around in the living room. It's not all bad.
And because he was jealous of her accomplishments and money.
I'm on the volunteer committee.
...but only for the pizza, of course.
Yup. The treats are pretty awesome as well. Most of them actually smell good enough for me to eat (not that have).
And where might his face be located?
Terrifyingly adorable.
Ahaha yes barkbox. My apologies, I'm half awake. We haven't received any hats yet. All sorts of tug toys though. They're great.
This is a repost of a repost of a repost.
You have a dog box toy in the background. I love dogbox. We literally have a dog toy box now due to the amount of toys we've received.
I read that as "now I wanna buy a pizza guy" and I was like, you can do that?! Me too!
I have two like this. Both are on benadryl tonight to help calm them. Hopefully it works this year.
Where is everyone getting these owls?
Som e people are just meant to art.
I was nervous on that as well, but there's no contract. If I get half that I will be extremely pleased.
I would give this to my child of she or he decided this was the doll to rule all dolls.
It's strangely alluring.
I agree. The only bad thing is the amount of money you spend on live bugs every month. It's ridiculous.
Adorbs.
I googled lemmiwinks. This is another reason proving why I'd rather not look up terms in comments such as yours. D:
I'm sorry sir, I don't quite get your witty reference. Could you repeat that please in another form?