663 pts ยท April 10, 2015
Beautiful means clear skin I guess.
As an Axolotl owner, this is amazingly hilarious and so true. We have to wiggle the prawn in front of their face because of their bad eyes
Try being a cold caller... eek.
This looks genuinely lovely. You look like you have a lovely life.
yeah she's pretty but the contacts kill it and tbhhhh I'm gay af.
omgg look at its teeny face !!! squealing.
Look at it! Teeny tiny smol trunk with big floppy ears eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Ah yes. The vicious and dangerous pit bull..!.!.!.!!
Drogo will always be the best. K bye.
That isn't why she was old.
As someone who just got an interview for an apprentice chef. thanks!!
JON SNOW IS.. Called Jon snow.
Absolutely adored Pompeii, I have so many pictures from there. The bodies made me so sad though );
Why do you all think she's looking at you nicely? She's looking at you as if to say "stop staring at my pants you virgins"
HES GOT A CARROT FOR A COCK!
Shropshire.
Bridgnorth!
Bridgnorth
Her is an amazing movie but I died at this
Red hair appreciation please do us red hair girls feel good too!
Love this game. Been playing it non stop.
My best friend is Irish. He enjoyed this.
This made me squeal. Favorite game ever. Fuck!!!!
My favorite gif ever.
As a white girl who loves PSL, I applaud you for not being sucked in to the madness.
Constantly reminded I'm not a crazy bitch. I love this website.
Pompeii is a beautiful place. But there's like this, a dog and a pregnant woman. :(
An an Emma, and a human. I've never related to a dog in so many ways.
AYO MAGNET
You're being pathetic.
Beautiful means clear skin I guess.
As an Axolotl owner, this is amazingly hilarious and so true. We have to wiggle the prawn in front of their face because of their bad eyes
Try being a cold caller... eek.
This looks genuinely lovely. You look like you have a lovely life.
yeah she's pretty but the contacts kill it and tbhhhh I'm gay af.
omgg look at its teeny face !!! squealing.
Look at it! Teeny tiny smol trunk with big floppy ears eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Ah yes. The vicious and dangerous pit bull..!.!.!.!!
Drogo will always be the best. K bye.
That isn't why she was old.
As someone who just got an interview for an apprentice chef. thanks!!
JON SNOW IS.. Called Jon snow.
Absolutely adored Pompeii, I have so many pictures from there. The bodies made me so sad though );
Why do you all think she's looking at you nicely? She's looking at you as if to say "stop staring at my pants you virgins"
HES GOT A CARROT FOR A COCK!
Shropshire.
Bridgnorth!
Bridgnorth
Her is an amazing movie but I died at this
Red hair appreciation please do us red hair girls feel good too!
Love this game. Been playing it non stop.
My best friend is Irish. He enjoyed this.
This made me squeal. Favorite game ever. Fuck!!!!
My favorite gif ever.
As a white girl who loves PSL, I applaud you for not being sucked in to the madness.
Constantly reminded I'm not a crazy bitch. I love this website.
Pompeii is a beautiful place. But there's like this, a dog and a pregnant woman. :(
An an Emma, and a human. I've never related to a dog in so many ways.
AYO MAGNET
You're being pathetic.