3009 pts ยท March 10, 2013
Just a humble imgurian farming fake internet points. It's not much, but it's a living.
What's the name of the movie?
Ok im sorry... Lee did not design these. He came up with the idea but they were actually designed by the guys at yourproofofconcept.com
Michael Scarn!
Midnight!
His name is Zach King, aka FinalCutKing.
Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. The best games I've ever played.
What about the protheans?
At least they got my salsa though!
Neigh-led it
Calculus teachers are always the best :)
Omg I think I know her.
At least he's got a helmet on
YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM! YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM! YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM!
No joke, my dad helped design these. http://www.yourproofofconcept.com/shoe-that-grows/
You can do the math! I believe in you!
I thought he looks more like the Rock :/
YES I have some of these at my house and they are great.
I'm on NA. It's really not that bad once you get to higher levels, but low level is rough
be prepared to spend a lot of time learning how to play... and then spend a lot of time playing...prepare to have no life for a while :)
Either one, they're pretty similar. I personally play LoL. Ive heard the Dota community is nicer, but LoL has been working on it lately
Mm hmm. Yes. I understand all of this.
Imagine the drool.
men often are not able to do that, or feel like they can't. Its very freeing
yeah ive been thinking about that too. Its so great to be able to talk to someone about what youre feeling or dealing with and its sad 1/2
its a little sad that guys feel they need to keep up that kind of emotionless persona :/
what does it depend on...
#10 Is this actually true?? For some reason I have a hard time imagining guys ever talking about who they like... O.o
Ahem... Aragorn: "Gondor calls for aid." Theoden: "And Rohan will answer." bruh do you even LotR?
Why did I watch that whole thing :(
"The f**k you lookin' at?" -eagle
What's the name of the movie?
Ok im sorry... Lee did not design these. He came up with the idea but they were actually designed by the guys at yourproofofconcept.com
Michael Scarn!
Midnight!
His name is Zach King, aka FinalCutKing.
Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. The best games I've ever played.
What about the protheans?
At least they got my salsa though!
Neigh-led it
Calculus teachers are always the best :)
Omg I think I know her.
At least he's got a helmet on
YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM! YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM! YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM!
No joke, my dad helped design these. http://www.yourproofofconcept.com/shoe-that-grows/
You can do the math! I believe in you!
I thought he looks more like the Rock :/
YES I have some of these at my house and they are great.
I'm on NA. It's really not that bad once you get to higher levels, but low level is rough
be prepared to spend a lot of time learning how to play... and then spend a lot of time playing...prepare to have no life for a while :)
Either one, they're pretty similar. I personally play LoL. Ive heard the Dota community is nicer, but LoL has been working on it lately
Mm hmm. Yes. I understand all of this.
Imagine the drool.
men often are not able to do that, or feel like they can't. Its very freeing
yeah ive been thinking about that too. Its so great to be able to talk to someone about what youre feeling or dealing with and its sad 1/2
its a little sad that guys feel they need to keep up that kind of emotionless persona :/
what does it depend on...
#10 Is this actually true?? For some reason I have a hard time imagining guys ever talking about who they like... O.o
Ahem... Aragorn: "Gondor calls for aid." Theoden: "And Rohan will answer." bruh do you even LotR?
Why did I watch that whole thing :(
"The f**k you lookin' at?" -eagle