2292 pts ยท November 23, 2015
If you think I'm some sort of tard, chances are I was trying to make a joke Imgur is a roast me board If you screen shot this and get it to fp you get to buy me a very niche item from a niche website that that has dragon in its name
Il give you a 16" special
Those cards are worthless anyways
Now watch as your fingers turn black
"I can't work under these conditions"
Nintendo doesn't need to compete. They know they can not release a single game for 4 years and still be more popular than the competitors
Looked it up, green and white where the same person, but it's still missing one of them
I don't know what color that one in the left is but I thought this generation had a green and a black one... also where's white?
You gain rank by contributing more, not just winning. And a forfeit counts as less then a win because it was less then a game
The spikes, don't listen to people saying that your freezer has issues
This is actually quite common, it happens because the water expands as it freezes and sometimes flows out of a hole as it freezes forming-
Anyone who downvotes this doesn't understand a single thing
But that one is male
This one is male, the whisker color is white on females
Someone would find a way to get doom hammer out with this
I refuse to play this game until all the elemental heros are available
7edgy9me
Who's fel?
Or when she calls her mech
Her spawn quote could be "Goliath online!"
I'm triggered that it's a Thor and not a Goliath
The yellow one is there, it was just made to look greener
How to never run out of cards
The real question is, who asked?
I'm not rich enough to leave a restaurant hungry
It's cheese*
There is in fact a knife there
Plz
Old news
Maybe not the first time
Fun fact, in Texas, Mexicans where/are legally white and it was against the law to discriminate against them back then
Il give you a 16" special
Those cards are worthless anyways
Now watch as your fingers turn black
"I can't work under these conditions"
Nintendo doesn't need to compete. They know they can not release a single game for 4 years and still be more popular than the competitors
Looked it up, green and white where the same person, but it's still missing one of them
I don't know what color that one in the left is but I thought this generation had a green and a black one... also where's white?
You gain rank by contributing more, not just winning. And a forfeit counts as less then a win because it was less then a game
The spikes, don't listen to people saying that your freezer has issues
This is actually quite common, it happens because the water expands as it freezes and sometimes flows out of a hole as it freezes forming-
Anyone who downvotes this doesn't understand a single thing
But that one is male
This one is male, the whisker color is white on females
Someone would find a way to get doom hammer out with this
I refuse to play this game until all the elemental heros are available
7edgy9me
Who's fel?
Or when she calls her mech
Her spawn quote could be "Goliath online!"
I'm triggered that it's a Thor and not a Goliath
The yellow one is there, it was just made to look greener
How to never run out of cards
The real question is, who asked?
I'm not rich enough to leave a restaurant hungry
It's cheese*
There is in fact a knife there
Plz
Old news
Maybe not the first time
Fun fact, in Texas, Mexicans where/are legally white and it was against the law to discriminate against them back then