252 pts · November 14, 2013
HELLO, ONCE AGAIN.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xodtSDsID/?igshid=nfkuo4vdoyi6 just past the car park on the right with all the graffiti & the zen shop
Have you seen the angel wings in Digbeth made of penises? Loads of people keep having their photo taken with them & haven’t realised.
Does anybody know the artist?
Gay village in Birmingham has Minge and Gooch Street.
Sent this to my best friend who’s just had a baby, just in case she wasn’t sure.
Just shared some of your work on Instagram; love it!
This kitty looks so much like mine, especially the nose markings! I have no idea how to attach a photo so you’ll have to trust me.
Sitting on my father-in-law’s lap.
I was unemployed throughout Jan & Feb due to redundancy & have only just found a job. It takes time unfortunately but you’ll get there ?
Vonkey Song
Why is there no gif of Dee from Always Sunny dancing, goddamnit
https://instagram.com/juniperfoxx?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1r5li7q62u202
I was at Glastonbury right behind the dude with the Kim flag. Could barely see Kanye perform but it was worth it.
Amazon Prime for UK viewers <3
I had a black cat called Loki until very recently, he was unfortunately hit by a car. Miss him very much, he looks exactly like yours!
Just tried this. Got the answer ‘I don’t know, I don’t like guessing’, in different forms, over & over until she said McDonald’s.
I currently live with 3 guys and honestly, I don't mind if this happens. I do mind when I go to the toilet and see PISS ALL OVER THE FLOOR.
As soon as I clicked onto this post Billie Jean started playing & it fits so well.
I am SO guilty of the coffee in the sugar one, my SO goes ape shit at me.
I don't understand your point :( I was just saying that the last part isn't pronounced 'gawk'. Obviously in Thai it's completely different.
I've been to Bangkok and that is NOT how it's pronounced.
My best friend once turned pretty much everything in my room upside down. Months later I was still finding upside down books, clothes, ETC..
I've been reading these for 4 hours now, best post I've read in a while, thank you!
Thanks so much for this!
My Great-Nan passed away a few weeks ago & I couldn't make it to the funeral. It sucks but you know they'd have understood!
I HAVE THIS SCARF I'M WEARING IT RIGHT NOW.
This is so lovely, I went to Koh Samet in September & I wish I could've taken all the stray beach dogs home :(
I have a picture on here just like this with like, 17 points, the world is cruel.
This looks like H&M. Is it, I want the tights.
I saw this months ago on here, I am drunk & annoyed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xodtSDsID/?igshid=nfkuo4vdoyi6 just past the car park on the right with all the graffiti & the zen shop
Have you seen the angel wings in Digbeth made of penises? Loads of people keep having their photo taken with them & haven’t realised.
Does anybody know the artist?
Gay village in Birmingham has Minge and Gooch Street.
Sent this to my best friend who’s just had a baby, just in case she wasn’t sure.
Just shared some of your work on Instagram; love it!
This kitty looks so much like mine, especially the nose markings! I have no idea how to attach a photo so you’ll have to trust me.
Sitting on my father-in-law’s lap.
I was unemployed throughout Jan & Feb due to redundancy & have only just found a job. It takes time unfortunately but you’ll get there ?
Vonkey Song
Why is there no gif of Dee from Always Sunny dancing, goddamnit
https://instagram.com/juniperfoxx?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1r5li7q62u202
I was at Glastonbury right behind the dude with the Kim flag. Could barely see Kanye perform but it was worth it.
Amazon Prime for UK viewers <3
I had a black cat called Loki until very recently, he was unfortunately hit by a car. Miss him very much, he looks exactly like yours!
Just tried this. Got the answer ‘I don’t know, I don’t like guessing’, in different forms, over & over until she said McDonald’s.
I currently live with 3 guys and honestly, I don't mind if this happens. I do mind when I go to the toilet and see PISS ALL OVER THE FLOOR.
As soon as I clicked onto this post Billie Jean started playing & it fits so well.
I am SO guilty of the coffee in the sugar one, my SO goes ape shit at me.
I don't understand your point :( I was just saying that the last part isn't pronounced 'gawk'. Obviously in Thai it's completely different.
I've been to Bangkok and that is NOT how it's pronounced.
My best friend once turned pretty much everything in my room upside down. Months later I was still finding upside down books, clothes, ETC..
I've been reading these for 4 hours now, best post I've read in a while, thank you!
Thanks so much for this!
My Great-Nan passed away a few weeks ago & I couldn't make it to the funeral. It sucks but you know they'd have understood!
I HAVE THIS SCARF I'M WEARING IT RIGHT NOW.
This is so lovely, I went to Koh Samet in September & I wish I could've taken all the stray beach dogs home :(
I have a picture on here just like this with like, 17 points, the world is cruel.
This looks like H&M. Is it, I want the tights.
I saw this months ago on here, I am drunk & annoyed.