32 pts ยท July 21, 2018
godverdomme zeg..
More than meets the I
Steam Deck compatible! Make it work on the Deck!
#1
51, same. got nothing left in my life..
imho it is the most stupidest idea, to only have 2 political parties. It breeds extremism. usa needs a more diverse political landscape.
MTG is projecting her Menopause at the American public. Change my mind.
MTG is projecting her menopause on to the American public. change my mind..
Might be along the lines of dumb breeds better, maybe?
She is godlike
Is a 2 Party system, were they both compete for absolute power, and otherwise hinder each other at any possibility, really a democracy?
I got asked if Europe had Ketchup..
I fucked up
territory onto her. our cat walked 5km back to where we used to live and did that 5 times until he accepted his new home.
go back where you came from and look around there. cats are territory bound. maybe those 3 months were not enough to imprint the new 1/2
hmmm... bonkers.
godverdomme zeg..
More than meets the I
Steam Deck compatible! Make it work on the Deck!
#1
51, same. got nothing left in my life..
imho it is the most stupidest idea, to only have 2 political parties. It breeds extremism. usa needs a more diverse political landscape.
MTG is projecting her Menopause at the American public. Change my mind.
MTG is projecting her menopause on to the American public. change my mind..
Might be along the lines of dumb breeds better, maybe?
She is godlike
Is a 2 Party system, were they both compete for absolute power, and otherwise hinder each other at any possibility, really a democracy?
I got asked if Europe had Ketchup..
I fucked up
territory onto her. our cat walked 5km back to where we used to live and did that 5 times until he accepted his new home.
go back where you came from and look around there. cats are territory bound. maybe those 3 months were not enough to imprint the new 1/2
hmmm... bonkers.