328 pts ยท August 25, 2014
I'm not sure why you're here.
Who brings guns to a ninja fight?
Yes, but they are held to patient satisfaction ratings. Should a patient feel dissatisfied it may negatively impact the provider. It sucks.
Also the perfect stunt for him to visibly break his hip
Huh. I guess the gass is geener on the other side.
That's rad. Congrats! What'd you crank out on the dyno? Have pictures?
The cat was delivered a male
I like you.
As an EMT, I would imagine our treatment would be a STAT diesel bolus
Nice comeback!
Neat.
Not if you own the game(s) already
This is an amazing addition to the bot.
For the curious: NPO = "nil per os" = nothing (no food/water/medicine) by mouth
Was about to say this! Hopefully his time's up :)
Doesn't it ring a belt?
I love how the .gif makes it look premeditated and the video makes it look like the bird's choice to ruin their day
Unfortunately this doesn't mean responsible owners
Have any stories to share?
Who brings guns to a ninja fight?
Yes, but they are held to patient satisfaction ratings. Should a patient feel dissatisfied it may negatively impact the provider. It sucks.
Also the perfect stunt for him to visibly break his hip
Huh. I guess the gass is geener on the other side.
That's rad. Congrats! What'd you crank out on the dyno? Have pictures?
The cat was delivered a male
I like you.
As an EMT, I would imagine our treatment would be a STAT diesel bolus
Nice comeback!
Neat.
Not if you own the game(s) already
This is an amazing addition to the bot.
For the curious: NPO = "nil per os" = nothing (no food/water/medicine) by mouth
Was about to say this! Hopefully his time's up :)
Doesn't it ring a belt?
I love how the .gif makes it look premeditated and the video makes it look like the bird's choice to ruin their day
Unfortunately this doesn't mean responsible owners
Have any stories to share?