58 pts ยท August 31, 2016
Wasted
Songs difficult to strip to... Christmas Shoes
I'll be falling off of this in my dreams tonight..
SAIL!
I had a couple of friends that worked there, they teach you to try to make the burger look like its smiling at you
Unless she's Asian...
"Merry Christmas Jake.."
Great song! Just followed on soundcloud. Here's a link to the sc if anyone else wants it: https://soundcloud.com/konosoar
Only thing missing is a Pepsi
Even in the replies you get me..
Tony Hawk? Need for speed midnight club?
So how long until I get to see Michael Cera's face photoshopped in here...
Thats 120 converted, holy shit!
It looks like they are both checking the picture at the end
The rest of the video is worse 0_0
Wasted
Songs difficult to strip to... Christmas Shoes
I'll be falling off of this in my dreams tonight..
SAIL!
I had a couple of friends that worked there, they teach you to try to make the burger look like its smiling at you
Unless she's Asian...
"Merry Christmas Jake.."
Great song! Just followed on soundcloud. Here's a link to the sc if anyone else wants it: https://soundcloud.com/konosoar
Only thing missing is a Pepsi
Even in the replies you get me..
Tony Hawk? Need for speed midnight club?
So how long until I get to see Michael Cera's face photoshopped in here...
Thats 120 converted, holy shit!
It looks like they are both checking the picture at the end
The rest of the video is worse 0_0