637 pts ยท February 10, 2013
I'm just here to procrastinate.
Is... Is that The Incredibles II?!
+1 for the title
I appreciate your offer but I would hate to intrude! Enjoy yourself for the both of us!
So we planned the date for today (I'm a girl, btw) because I couldn't go out tomorrow. So a day early but still. Shitty.
Yes, I know it's the 13th. I couldn't go out for a real Valentine's (thanks, work) so we made the date for today.
Was is a typo, right?? Right?!
Love The League
She's beautiful.
Congratulations, but law school is a bitch. I'm in my third year now. PM me if you want advice!
Thank you, beautiful Imgurian, for helping this sweet baby have a life she deserves <3
There isn't but too many people think there should be. I just want to listen in case that would help anyone.
Fuck them anyway. I just want to help anybody I can. Thanks for your support, guys!
One of my law professors beat up The Fonz in camp when they were little kids.
I am the exact same way. Do what you think is best. The people who matter will still love you.
Was not expecting that. take my +1
Neither can I.
Supposedly the flight attendants were supposed to notify the pilots but didn't, so they're probably going to be reprimanded.
This is a great story, however was done in response to this: http://on.wtsp.com/1JO8vUc
U mad?
@kylecorn
I can't decide if this is great or just weird
You + me = perfect match.
Cat number four: that one guy who ruins the wave.
http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=66162
Bowties are cool.
Skinny dipping!
...his forearms are bigger than my calves.
"I'd like to hump those legs."
I want to be you, OP.
Red heads that have beards do not constitute gingers.
Is... Is that The Incredibles II?!
+1 for the title
I appreciate your offer but I would hate to intrude! Enjoy yourself for the both of us!
So we planned the date for today (I'm a girl, btw) because I couldn't go out tomorrow. So a day early but still. Shitty.
Yes, I know it's the 13th. I couldn't go out for a real Valentine's (thanks, work) so we made the date for today.
Was is a typo, right?? Right?!
Love The League
She's beautiful.
Congratulations, but law school is a bitch. I'm in my third year now. PM me if you want advice!
Thank you, beautiful Imgurian, for helping this sweet baby have a life she deserves <3
There isn't but too many people think there should be. I just want to listen in case that would help anyone.
Fuck them anyway. I just want to help anybody I can. Thanks for your support, guys!
One of my law professors beat up The Fonz in camp when they were little kids.
I am the exact same way. Do what you think is best. The people who matter will still love you.
Was not expecting that. take my +1
Neither can I.
Supposedly the flight attendants were supposed to notify the pilots but didn't, so they're probably going to be reprimanded.
This is a great story, however was done in response to this: http://on.wtsp.com/1JO8vUc
U mad?
@kylecorn
I can't decide if this is great or just weird
You + me = perfect match.
Cat number four: that one guy who ruins the wave.
http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=66162
Bowties are cool.
Skinny dipping!
...his forearms are bigger than my calves.
"I'd like to hump those legs."
I want to be you, OP.
Red heads that have beards do not constitute gingers.