70 pts ยท August 8, 2013
Often, these aren't meant to be taken seriously, but I thought this one hit the nail on the head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvwMtWkfkJ8
Thanks for crediting the poet. It was eerie to recognize it and not know if you did it on purpose or not.
git rekt
"Perhaps you should check with...someone who gives a fuck."
MRW
Shit, I heard you guys talking about this in class. Guess I found it.
Why can't we have happy stories??!
Dude...he's 365 times as old as her...
It kinda bugs me that the arrow doesn't flip. Still, lovely work
good lordy that zoom
What the everliving flying fucking fuck is this
Is it just me, or have Earth Porn posts taken a turn?
It bugs me an unconditional amount that the pictures used arent from the scene where they say this
No you're not
I don't know what i expected
Maybe OP isn't trying to point out their profit margin, just that their food is extremely cheap and probably not all that healthy
Good on you for having a nice memory. Just don't ruin it by re-watching the movie.
Even if you think the government should help them, it's common decency to pay your respects to those who put themselves in danger for you
Anyone else get excited when they saw the french guy with the long hair?
What a veritable bad ass
Caption nailed it
That was fucking dedication man. I'm not even mad
This is so FREAKING adorable
Often, these aren't meant to be taken seriously, but I thought this one hit the nail on the head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvwMtWkfkJ8
Thanks for crediting the poet. It was eerie to recognize it and not know if you did it on purpose or not.
git rekt
"Perhaps you should check with...someone who gives a fuck."
MRW
Shit, I heard you guys talking about this in class. Guess I found it.
Why can't we have happy stories??!
Dude...he's 365 times as old as her...
It kinda bugs me that the arrow doesn't flip. Still, lovely work
good lordy that zoom
What the everliving flying fucking fuck is this
Is it just me, or have Earth Porn posts taken a turn?
It bugs me an unconditional amount that the pictures used arent from the scene where they say this
No you're not
I don't know what i expected
Maybe OP isn't trying to point out their profit margin, just that their food is extremely cheap and probably not all that healthy
Good on you for having a nice memory. Just don't ruin it by re-watching the movie.
Even if you think the government should help them, it's common decency to pay your respects to those who put themselves in danger for you
Anyone else get excited when they saw the french guy with the long hair?
What a veritable bad ass
Caption nailed it
That was fucking dedication man. I'm not even mad
This is so FREAKING adorable