1764 pts ยท December 10, 2013
ITS BEAUTIFUL
A metaphor for the Bears but this actually happened http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Referee-Knocks-off-Jay-Cutlers-Helmet.gif
Nope. She's getting the trach out next summer so she'll be fine after that.
Thanks for the love
My daughter was born at 25 weeks.. I know what you are going through!! Keep your chin up!
and my wife and to email it to me.. Still haven't found it all this time!
I went to Phuket and did the Psi Psi Island tour. My camera died right before Maya Bay.. so I asked a friendly aussie to take a pic of(1/2)
If you have a Mexican girlfriend you do not need an older brother!
I work at Tate & Lyle! Woo
Good stuff. Can't leave out BTBAM
must love dogs
Benny is the best mascot in sports.
Damn Yoots!
I too enjoy my moto 360 and Tesseract discography!
Me and Jon snow both cannot wink! Twinsies
It looks like a chipmunk is in your pants and desperate for air
and I instantly think of the church footage of people going bananas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koovuH7zX48
Nonetheless, its a sad story. Gonna give my bully a hug
I guess we interpret it differently. Personally,I think the last sentence says it all.I don't blame OP, probably in a whirlwind of emotions.
yes Petsmart, not the employee. TL:DR right?
OP isn't asking for the employee to pay."Spread the word and tell PetSmart that this needs to be made right."You need more of an indication?
(2) and its not going to come at the store location.
Right. I'm missing the point. OP is looking for closure in Petsmart complete disregard in properly training employees. They want answers (1)
OP needs to first speak to an attorney, then contact Petsmart Corp. The employees at the store aren't going to give any corrective action.
It won't be the employee who pays, the corporation will more than likely let the employee go but Petsmart will be paying in court.
This hits close to home.. Gonna hug my bulldog now. Sorry for your loss
I lost it at chuck e cheese one. Oh god it's so quiet here in the office
Bulldogs!
Mine is almost 11 months.He is literally a ball of muscle that just charges/chews everything in sight! http://imgur.com/5elFKpv
Is that a Kangaroo?
ITS BEAUTIFUL
A metaphor for the Bears but this actually happened http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Referee-Knocks-off-Jay-Cutlers-Helmet.gif
Nope. She's getting the trach out next summer so she'll be fine after that.
Thanks for the love
My daughter was born at 25 weeks.. I know what you are going through!! Keep your chin up!
and my wife and to email it to me.. Still haven't found it all this time!
I went to Phuket and did the Psi Psi Island tour. My camera died right before Maya Bay.. so I asked a friendly aussie to take a pic of(1/2)
If you have a Mexican girlfriend you do not need an older brother!
I work at Tate & Lyle! Woo
Good stuff. Can't leave out BTBAM
must love dogs
Benny is the best mascot in sports.
Damn Yoots!
I too enjoy my moto 360 and Tesseract discography!
Me and Jon snow both cannot wink! Twinsies
It looks like a chipmunk is in your pants and desperate for air
and I instantly think of the church footage of people going bananas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koovuH7zX48
Nonetheless, its a sad story. Gonna give my bully a hug
I guess we interpret it differently. Personally,I think the last sentence says it all.I don't blame OP, probably in a whirlwind of emotions.
yes Petsmart, not the employee. TL:DR right?
OP isn't asking for the employee to pay."Spread the word and tell PetSmart that this needs to be made right."You need more of an indication?
(2) and its not going to come at the store location.
Right. I'm missing the point. OP is looking for closure in Petsmart complete disregard in properly training employees. They want answers (1)
OP needs to first speak to an attorney, then contact Petsmart Corp. The employees at the store aren't going to give any corrective action.
It won't be the employee who pays, the corporation will more than likely let the employee go but Petsmart will be paying in court.
This hits close to home.. Gonna hug my bulldog now. Sorry for your loss
I lost it at chuck e cheese one. Oh god it's so quiet here in the office
Bulldogs!
Mine is almost 11 months.He is literally a ball of muscle that just charges/chews everything in sight! http://imgur.com/5elFKpv
Is that a Kangaroo?