187 pts ยท December 10, 2012
Thanks for naming the band! It was driving nuts trying to figure it out, and a reverse google image search couldn't figure out who it was.
Hehehehe... festival balls.
With enough cocaine, mayo, and the right attitude a person can accomplish anything!
Archer seemed to think he was.
I see we have the same sister. Does that make us brothers? I think so!
This nice middle eastern gentleman with a crazy look in his eye and a box cutter in his pocket.
It's called a plantain, and some women prefer them to bananas because they are more flavorful and exotic.
Everything is bigger in Texas... except for the parking spots.
Mine has only acted aggressive toward a person once. We were on a walk at night and he did not like some guy that was walking toward us.
They are still waiting on Maury to open the envelope with the results.
True, true. I like to hope that some are still carrying on the shenanigans rather than pursuing a lifestyle of getting offended.
Any past, present, or future second class petty officer worth his salt approves of both your cursing and drinking.
Second class petty officer.
That he is.
Furniture. Lots of furniture.
Walmarx, actually. Nothing but the finest for my boy!
Welcome to the meeting. Please pull up a roomba and make yourself comfortable.
I see you subscribe to the Bill Cosby school of animal husbandry.
My Beagle and my Husky both love going to the vet...
As someone who has not seen this, have my upvote.
Only since 1865. This video was obviously made before 1865.
The colors of the muzzle and the shape of its face.
I approve of this comment.
As a guy, I also have this problem. It started as one, now there are four running around outside.
I was thinking that I was the only one who let his digs go to the dogs when my depression beast decides to rear its head. Great work!
My brother and his boyfriend do puzzles together. They are both fairies. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Welcome to the internet!
Ditto.
The longer I look at her, the bigger she is making me.
Thanks for naming the band! It was driving nuts trying to figure it out, and a reverse google image search couldn't figure out who it was.
Hehehehe... festival balls.
With enough cocaine, mayo, and the right attitude a person can accomplish anything!
Archer seemed to think he was.
I see we have the same sister. Does that make us brothers? I think so!
This nice middle eastern gentleman with a crazy look in his eye and a box cutter in his pocket.
It's called a plantain, and some women prefer them to bananas because they are more flavorful and exotic.
Everything is bigger in Texas... except for the parking spots.
Mine has only acted aggressive toward a person once. We were on a walk at night and he did not like some guy that was walking toward us.
They are still waiting on Maury to open the envelope with the results.
True, true. I like to hope that some are still carrying on the shenanigans rather than pursuing a lifestyle of getting offended.
Any past, present, or future second class petty officer worth his salt approves of both your cursing and drinking.
Second class petty officer.
That he is.
Furniture. Lots of furniture.
Walmarx, actually. Nothing but the finest for my boy!
Welcome to the meeting. Please pull up a roomba and make yourself comfortable.
I see you subscribe to the Bill Cosby school of animal husbandry.
My Beagle and my Husky both love going to the vet...
As someone who has not seen this, have my upvote.
Only since 1865. This video was obviously made before 1865.
The colors of the muzzle and the shape of its face.
I approve of this comment.
As a guy, I also have this problem. It started as one, now there are four running around outside.
I was thinking that I was the only one who let his digs go to the dogs when my depression beast decides to rear its head. Great work!
My brother and his boyfriend do puzzles together. They are both fairies. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Welcome to the internet!
Ditto.
The longer I look at her, the bigger she is making me.