463 pts ยท November 30, 2014
I've been unemployed for 2 months and am exhausting my store of pantry food. If I could get food tonight it'd be wonderful. I'm in Denver, CO, 80218.
9.81-Fables of the Fall
So did I. She called herself a faux pa.
I saw them in '99. The drummer at the time was my 2nd or 3rd cousin...don't really know how that works.
Same here. They're also the first band I got backstage for.
Definitely couldn't help it.
I still have those baseball cards.
So he fakes his own death to get out of prison time?
Can I use this chair?
Why shame any sex? If it's consensual and enjoyable, fucking do ir!
Same here.
Agreed.
"Catch me Spidey!" *Splat "What the shit, Parker?"
Started in the pit at 9 at a boarding high school. My friends and I had a lot of fun with it. Still hope back to pit frequently.
I bounce between line, prep, pit and runner. Definitely thunderdome sometimes, but I'd rather be in the weeds at a place I like than bored.
I need to meet this woman! I also need to remember which ear I have Waldo tattooed behind!
Don't you underestimate fry sauce!
If you're in Austin, TX, I'll join you.
I'm not sure if I'm glad or disappointed that he wasn't Private Pork.
Thanks! I traded pizzas for it!
You called?
Tom Waits.
#11 If you add a hiccup it's a factory reset.
I absolutely want one!
They did hit "do you concur" though.
Dagger
Rope
Well done.
Wait...do CSF alums actually accomplish anything?
I've been unemployed for 2 months and am exhausting my store of pantry food. If I could get food tonight it'd be wonderful. I'm in Denver, CO, 80218.
9.81-Fables of the Fall
So did I. She called herself a faux pa.
I saw them in '99. The drummer at the time was my 2nd or 3rd cousin...don't really know how that works.
Same here. They're also the first band I got backstage for.
Definitely couldn't help it.
I still have those baseball cards.
So he fakes his own death to get out of prison time?
Can I use this chair?
Why shame any sex? If it's consensual and enjoyable, fucking do ir!
Same here.
Agreed.
"Catch me Spidey!" *Splat "What the shit, Parker?"
Started in the pit at 9 at a boarding high school. My friends and I had a lot of fun with it. Still hope back to pit frequently.
I bounce between line, prep, pit and runner. Definitely thunderdome sometimes, but I'd rather be in the weeds at a place I like than bored.
I need to meet this woman! I also need to remember which ear I have Waldo tattooed behind!
Don't you underestimate fry sauce!
If you're in Austin, TX, I'll join you.
I'm not sure if I'm glad or disappointed that he wasn't Private Pork.
Thanks! I traded pizzas for it!
You called?
Tom Waits.
#11 If you add a hiccup it's a factory reset.
I absolutely want one!
They did hit "do you concur" though.
Dagger
Rope
Well done.
Wait...do CSF alums actually accomplish anything?