271 pts ยท October 1, 2012
You are welcome! I'm glad you liked the place. I am still working on one more thing. Sorry it is late. :-)
I wish I could get the chance to have him longer.
Me too. My 65 year old dad passed away back in November. However I think about how he wouldn't have wanted me to see him getting too weak.
I read it first as "I run 4 miles or bike 13 miles" THEN "do weights for 35 mins". However I can see what you saw too...
Me too!!
There's a local European market here in NC that has them too. Under the table.
I thought it was Levar Burton.
Yeah he's definitely hotter than the new guy.
I saw him speak too. I agree. Just wants to teach people and gets frustrated when he's taken the wrong way.
http://imgur.com/4HvzbTB The Husband's response.
Today's Thursday... going to need an update:
Holla
Word
Some more misinformation: https://www.facebook.com/dwain.miller.7/videos/10209698898651675/?pnref=story
I turn 33 in a couple of weeks!
Weird as fuck.
Can confirm.
Not tomorrow! Saturday!
Anyone going to the Tilted Kilt car show tomorrow?
High Point
I work in Greensboro... live in High Point.
Thought about it.. but didn't. Haha.
Yeah I've seen the websites... I didn't know there was an app!
Yeah that'd be cool! What's the name?
Greensboro here. RPS
Hoops!!
This one is the one in the pic.. http://store.explosm.net/collections/glassware/products/drinking-problem-pint-glass
http://store.explosm.net/products/the-beer-is-addicted-to-me-pint-glass
Yum... Pasta Roni.
I feel like the only people who enjoy the 3D Ultrasound images are the parents themselves... and no one else.
You are welcome! I'm glad you liked the place. I am still working on one more thing. Sorry it is late. :-)
I wish I could get the chance to have him longer.
Me too. My 65 year old dad passed away back in November. However I think about how he wouldn't have wanted me to see him getting too weak.
I read it first as "I run 4 miles or bike 13 miles" THEN "do weights for 35 mins". However I can see what you saw too...
Me too!!
There's a local European market here in NC that has them too. Under the table.
I thought it was Levar Burton.
Yeah he's definitely hotter than the new guy.
I saw him speak too. I agree. Just wants to teach people and gets frustrated when he's taken the wrong way.
http://imgur.com/4HvzbTB The Husband's response.
Today's Thursday... going to need an update:
Holla
Word
Some more misinformation: https://www.facebook.com/dwain.miller.7/videos/10209698898651675/?pnref=story
I turn 33 in a couple of weeks!
Weird as fuck.
Can confirm.
Not tomorrow! Saturday!
Anyone going to the Tilted Kilt car show tomorrow?
High Point
I work in Greensboro... live in High Point.
Thought about it.. but didn't. Haha.
Yeah I've seen the websites... I didn't know there was an app!
Yeah that'd be cool! What's the name?
Greensboro here. RPS
Hoops!!
This one is the one in the pic.. http://store.explosm.net/collections/glassware/products/drinking-problem-pint-glass
http://store.explosm.net/products/the-beer-is-addicted-to-me-pint-glass
Yum... Pasta Roni.
I feel like the only people who enjoy the 3D Ultrasound images are the parents themselves... and no one else.