134 pts ยท October 31, 2013
So Orcas are pretty much the douchbags of the sea?
As a Texan, that shit isn't scary. Like at all. Want something scary? Piss off a woman from Texas and hand her an ice pick.
+1 for Phoenix!
Such a beautiful dog. Shame she had to go through so much pain to find the love and care she deserves.
#6 and #8 are kinda extreme.
I wanted to prepare myself for if there really is a hell. So I moved to Phoenix.
I wasn't emotionally ready for this episode.
Awkward
Wow I'm in love with this. Cosplay, gif, movie, all of it.
Huge but nice. Your cat would be 1000x times happier with a big ass can of tuna though.
Random fact, I use to sing the lullaby to my oldest daughter when she was a baby.
If you ever wanna chat, hit me up [email protected]
I would totally come to your party if you let me touch your beard.
Is there an "all of the above" option?
The camels was possibly the sadist thing I've ever seen.
As for the portait, eh not that scary. If anything possesses this house, it gets to help with chores or I get the salt.
I think I'd have the same reaction meeting Obama.
Think he forgot to do something important with his legs.
Almost wish she'd sell these online. I'd love one but I don't have the skill.
Take some salt with you.
She feels like such a bitch. Bet he never asks her to marry him lol.
That's true love.
Rofl
So so very true.
Guys totally know how to ruin a moment.
Looks terrifying...
Gag!
I'm with ya lol.
This printed on a lawn sign would be very useful.
So Orcas are pretty much the douchbags of the sea?
As a Texan, that shit isn't scary. Like at all. Want something scary? Piss off a woman from Texas and hand her an ice pick.
+1 for Phoenix!
Such a beautiful dog. Shame she had to go through so much pain to find the love and care she deserves.
#6 and #8 are kinda extreme.
I wanted to prepare myself for if there really is a hell. So I moved to Phoenix.
I wasn't emotionally ready for this episode.
Awkward
Wow I'm in love with this. Cosplay, gif, movie, all of it.
Huge but nice. Your cat would be 1000x times happier with a big ass can of tuna though.
Random fact, I use to sing the lullaby to my oldest daughter when she was a baby.
If you ever wanna chat, hit me up [email protected]
I would totally come to your party if you let me touch your beard.
Is there an "all of the above" option?
The camels was possibly the sadist thing I've ever seen.
As for the portait, eh not that scary. If anything possesses this house, it gets to help with chores or I get the salt.
I think I'd have the same reaction meeting Obama.
Think he forgot to do something important with his legs.
Almost wish she'd sell these online. I'd love one but I don't have the skill.
Take some salt with you.
She feels like such a bitch. Bet he never asks her to marry him lol.
That's true love.
Rofl
So so very true.
Guys totally know how to ruin a moment.
Looks terrifying...
Rofl
Gag!
I'm with ya lol.
This printed on a lawn sign would be very useful.