7368 pts · January 23, 2015
She takes medication for adhd and some people think she’s doping because they don’t understand adhd
*big boy
Molly in marvel’s new show runaways wanted to be an elephant
Please don’t eat puppies
#LokiForever
Looks kinda like the USA
I already live in the middle of nowhere
Ew. The money touched the pizza
They aren’t wearing seatbelts
Adorably fluffy train wrecks
I thought they were cookies at first. Fried chicken is just as yummy though
How is a picture of two towels relevant to this post?
Laying down on the floor, back on the floor, and taking a few deep breaths helps me
2 years ago is 2010
Um, the show ended in 2007
What did grandma win?
Snorlax is going to starve then because I'm poor and my fridge is empty
I actually just finished watching all 3 rugrats movies
RID
Would leaning forward do the same thing?
My earliest memory is from when I was 2. I probably only remember it because it was a traumatic experience
Very true. This was what I was taught to do as a kid working for my parents
Fir real. There's a 1000 acre timber fire, 0% contained, about 25 miles away from me. I can't go outside without having a coughing fit
He's her dad
Ignore my incorrect use of "your"
Less than 24 hours ago you posted that your unemployed and like to photoshop your crush pooping on you
She's actually going into her second year at UCLA. She wants to be a pediatrician.
Girl's
6 monies
Your religious beliefs should not get in the way of you performing your job.
She takes medication for adhd and some people think she’s doping because they don’t understand adhd
*big boy
Molly in marvel’s new show runaways wanted to be an elephant
Please don’t eat puppies
#LokiForever
Looks kinda like the USA
I already live in the middle of nowhere
Ew. The money touched the pizza
They aren’t wearing seatbelts
Adorably fluffy train wrecks
I thought they were cookies at first. Fried chicken is just as yummy though
How is a picture of two towels relevant to this post?
Laying down on the floor, back on the floor, and taking a few deep breaths helps me
2 years ago is 2010
Um, the show ended in 2007
What did grandma win?
Snorlax is going to starve then because I'm poor and my fridge is empty
I actually just finished watching all 3 rugrats movies
RID
Would leaning forward do the same thing?
My earliest memory is from when I was 2. I probably only remember it because it was a traumatic experience
Very true. This was what I was taught to do as a kid working for my parents
Fir real. There's a 1000 acre timber fire, 0% contained, about 25 miles away from me. I can't go outside without having a coughing fit
He's her dad
Ignore my incorrect use of "your"
Less than 24 hours ago you posted that your unemployed and like to photoshop your crush pooping on you
She's actually going into her second year at UCLA. She wants to be a pediatrician.
Girl's
6 monies
Your religious beliefs should not get in the way of you performing your job.