257 pts ยท March 5, 2013
I have searched everywhere for the books or book by the Gibbons sisters and found nothing. If anyone knows or has something, please PM me.
I think I'm the only person who can't find a freaking dealer in this freaking town...
I am in love with this guy....i have so many plants to be watered...
aw yiss...Gianna, she has it all!
at lest you got invited somewhere...whats imgur beta? :(
That is not Romania...it's Hungay :))
weird...i have the same problem, my dremel just died...it must be a virus...
is there any sauce...i want to do this, there is soooo much you can learn from these people and in the same time you can make them smile...
you know that BULGARIA and ROMANIA share a border but are not the same thing...
all circuses are terrible. animals belong into the wild, cages are not freedom and there is no way they can be happy ever!
Has the same question ... So, what are those tabs for ?
The socks are not long enough...
well grandpa needs to live somewhere too :)
it would be great if everyone knew this. I hate the image they created for these gorgreous dogs...it just makes me sad.
there were others before :)) http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81hCk5zXJqL._SL1500_.jpg
Asap vet appointment! He might have an ear worm. We had the same problem with the same behavior. Good luck!
Do you need a wife to go with that car? I know how to fix stuff on it and I cook ;;)
This is a Turkish Angora. Majestic.
Sooo true. I don't even know why we still try...
I want to give you 1000000000 upvotes for this comment :D
You kind sir have made my shitty day into a spill of laughter. Thank you :)
I need a friendly, lovable, bad ass dragon, that, if turnes out as i imagine, will go on my skin as a tattoo forever :D
I think I just fell in love with you :)
There! I've done it, I've replied :)
http://www.realitatea.net/ii-era-rusine-sa-zambeasca-transformarea-ei-spectaculoasa-a-uluit-internetul-acum-toti-o-iubesc_1288569.html
did you know that you are in a romanian newspaper?
I don't get this problem...how hard is it to just let down the seat when you need it down or put it up when you need it up...?
Did anybody notice that in the second picture you can see the oven above still having the blue foil on it?
This is a Turkish Angora, they love water. I have one and we have the same problem :P
Marry me!!!!
I have searched everywhere for the books or book by the Gibbons sisters and found nothing. If anyone knows or has something, please PM me.
I think I'm the only person who can't find a freaking dealer in this freaking town...
I am in love with this guy....i have so many plants to be watered...
aw yiss...Gianna, she has it all!
at lest you got invited somewhere...whats imgur beta? :(
That is not Romania...it's Hungay :))
weird...i have the same problem, my dremel just died...it must be a virus...
is there any sauce...i want to do this, there is soooo much you can learn from these people and in the same time you can make them smile...
you know that BULGARIA and ROMANIA share a border but are not the same thing...
all circuses are terrible. animals belong into the wild, cages are not freedom and there is no way they can be happy ever!
Has the same question ... So, what are those tabs for ?
The socks are not long enough...
well grandpa needs to live somewhere too :)
it would be great if everyone knew this. I hate the image they created for these gorgreous dogs...it just makes me sad.
there were others before :)) http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81hCk5zXJqL._SL1500_.jpg
Asap vet appointment! He might have an ear worm. We had the same problem with the same behavior. Good luck!
Do you need a wife to go with that car? I know how to fix stuff on it and I cook ;;)
This is a Turkish Angora. Majestic.
Sooo true. I don't even know why we still try...
I want to give you 1000000000 upvotes for this comment :D
You kind sir have made my shitty day into a spill of laughter. Thank you :)
I need a friendly, lovable, bad ass dragon, that, if turnes out as i imagine, will go on my skin as a tattoo forever :D
I think I just fell in love with you :)
There! I've done it, I've replied :)
http://www.realitatea.net/ii-era-rusine-sa-zambeasca-transformarea-ei-spectaculoasa-a-uluit-internetul-acum-toti-o-iubesc_1288569.html
did you know that you are in a romanian newspaper?
I don't get this problem...how hard is it to just let down the seat when you need it down or put it up when you need it up...?
Did anybody notice that in the second picture you can see the oven above still having the blue foil on it?
This is a Turkish Angora, they love water. I have one and we have the same problem :P
Marry me!!!!