848 pts · October 3, 2014
27 | Canadian I come for that beautiful moment where a comment really makes a post. instagram.com/ammjamm
FINALLY
Yeah i got white. It’s good shit
It sure can, but not usually when done properly and taken care of. Most people can't/won't handle the pain of plucking individual hairs tho
Don't be a fucking douche, I've seen girls go for much worse, like douches. Also, if anything it should be waxed. Get your shit together
What else would you expect from complete pieces of shit?
Room* with a mirror and crunch them up! you'll see tiny electric like green sparks
Specifically Wintergreen flavour white ones. Go into a very dark toom
Right??? But i mean to each their own, ive had people tell me to do it when they're sleeping because "it would be so hot to wake up to"
I shoot two all of the time, all it basically takes is good guessing/practice. Won't be dead on, but it hits every time.
I really like his Uggs.
Methinks it's the honey flavour they're referring to. Honey can be potent tasting, opt for a light (white) honey.
Ayyyyyyyy
Or Trump, for that matter.
yes with that haircut
That's the joke
It's photoshop, you can see the ground around it is morphed too.
Right? It's unlimited personalized music for ONLY $10. I'm happy to pay for such a deal!
Thank you :)
You must lead a very exciting life.
Because he hasn't aged it literally looks like someone shopped his face onto Tarzans body.
My message in a bottle was found when I was 9. About 6 months later on another beach no more than a four hour drive away. Still cool as shit
can I move in with you
RIGHT?!!?!
Can't we just take a moment to really, truly, appreciate just how fucking dope this is. Like hot fucking damn.
I wish black people took jokes as well as they took beatings.
The long, strong, fibrous material fucks the chainsaws mechanisms up so it stops.
go on....
you're a good Newbie
"When I said I'd always be there for you I didn't realize you were so needy"
good thing op didn't use a puffin then
FINALLY
Yeah i got white. It’s good shit
It sure can, but not usually when done properly and taken care of. Most people can't/won't handle the pain of plucking individual hairs tho
Don't be a fucking douche, I've seen girls go for much worse, like douches. Also, if anything it should be waxed. Get your shit together
What else would you expect from complete pieces of shit?
Room* with a mirror and crunch them up! you'll see tiny electric like green sparks
Specifically Wintergreen flavour white ones. Go into a very dark toom
Right??? But i mean to each their own, ive had people tell me to do it when they're sleeping because "it would be so hot to wake up to"
I shoot two all of the time, all it basically takes is good guessing/practice. Won't be dead on, but it hits every time.
I really like his Uggs.
Methinks it's the honey flavour they're referring to. Honey can be potent tasting, opt for a light (white) honey.
Ayyyyyyyy
Or Trump, for that matter.
yes with that haircut
That's the joke
It's photoshop, you can see the ground around it is morphed too.
Right? It's unlimited personalized music for ONLY $10. I'm happy to pay for such a deal!
Thank you :)
You must lead a very exciting life.
Because he hasn't aged it literally looks like someone shopped his face onto Tarzans body.
My message in a bottle was found when I was 9. About 6 months later on another beach no more than a four hour drive away. Still cool as shit
can I move in with you
RIGHT?!!?!
Can't we just take a moment to really, truly, appreciate just how fucking dope this is. Like hot fucking damn.
I wish black people took jokes as well as they took beatings.
The long, strong, fibrous material fucks the chainsaws mechanisms up so it stops.
go on....
you're a good Newbie
"When I said I'd always be there for you I didn't realize you were so needy"
good thing op didn't use a puffin then