165189 pts ยท November 20, 2015
I post most of the stuff I create to Reddit, visiting my sub is the easiest way to find it all: https://www.reddit.com/r/infidill
lmao
i am the guy on reddit who made the gif so i didn't feel it was necessary
You can enhance some images pretty effectively with AI these days. Like I did for this gif.
stealing my gif smh
HOLY SHIT CONGRATULATIONS!
Getting paid instead :P
sup
thx for the credit ^^
why is this happening
hi
:awyeah:
v
lol you might wanna stop 'cause even if I do make it, it'll take a month. And I have no plans on making it yet.
no, I made
Thanks! My stuff usually does better on Reddit, but I figured people here would like this one :D
ya
Oh I know. I appreciate you clearing it up in the comment section for me :) I hadn't noticed it right away.
haha, that was me just fucking up and not copying/pasting
Yep. This new system is pretty dumb. Sorry guys!
Glad I could be of service :)
When I see how quickly this post is rising.. v
well, you can rest easy knowing that I am the OP.
why you gotta talk about me like i'm not in the room
Yes, I did. After Effects.
lmao
i am the guy on reddit who made the gif so i didn't feel it was necessary
You can enhance some images pretty effectively with AI these days. Like I did for this gif.
stealing my gif smh
HOLY SHIT CONGRATULATIONS!
Getting paid instead :P
sup
thx for the credit ^^
why is this happening
hi
:awyeah:
lol you might wanna stop 'cause even if I do make it, it'll take a month. And I have no plans on making it yet.
no, I made
Thanks! My stuff usually does better on Reddit, but I figured people here would like this one :D
ya
ya
Oh I know. I appreciate you clearing it up in the comment section for me :) I hadn't noticed it right away.
haha, that was me just fucking up and not copying/pasting
Yep. This new system is pretty dumb. Sorry guys!
Glad I could be of service :)
When I see how quickly this post is rising..
v
well, you can rest easy knowing that I am the OP.
why you gotta talk about me like i'm not in the room
Yes, I did. After Effects.